1) the 4 spring clips that hold the bell mouths down on the TB's
2) a good chain slider for the swingarm
3) the 2 black rubber covers that go on the back of the headlight
4) a set of stock clutch springs, keepers and bolts
5) the 4 clips that hold the air runners to the airbox
6) an airbox to fuel tank seal
7) front cylinder exhaust/head pipe
8) stock bolt for rear fuel tank mount
i should have springs/keepers for the clutch. i believe i also have a forward header pipe. i'll check when i get home tonight and drop you a line. if i do, $10 + shipping for everything's fine (just to cover the hassle of boxing 'em up). lemme know your zip to take shipping into account.
I'm Tim....long time lurker and Ducati owner. Parted out my modified '94 900sp last year, and recently picked up a very much neglected '98 916. I'm in the process of re-building it now. Also own a '02 MV Agusta F4 (http://www.simpsondrafting.com/MV_files/mv-agusta.html) that I built over this past winter.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, reviews, modifications, classifieds, maintenance, troubleshooting, and more! Open to Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, MV Agusta, and any other make with the need for speed!