Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all quick question I parked the bike last year all was well. I go to ride it this year there is no clutch action. The lever pulls all the way to the bar no pressure at all. There are no leaks that I can see and there is fluid in the resivoir. I bled the line to no avail should I look towards the master cylinder or the slave next? Does either one fail more than the other? Is it time for a radial m/c.....
TIA. marc

·
Bemused
969 Posts
Have you tried bleeding from the M/C? I had the same issue this spring, cracked the banjo bolt at the M/C and bled from there. The fluid bubbled out for a couple of lever pulls, then it started to stream out clean. Tightened the bolt and the lever was nice and firm! It's messy so have a bunch of rags/paper towels.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the help!!! I spent a while changing out the fluid and bleeding the slave cylinder.....:banghead And all I had to do is bleed the master.:banghead one crack of the master and it was good ohh well at least I have new fluid now:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.