Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't really wanna use zipties unless I have to - just need functional, semi-hideous is fine if it's all ya got!

My buddies kinda sprang this on me last-minute and I can't cough up for fancy new ones while still needing a few things.

Thanks! :rockon

· Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
zipties really are the best bet (although i do have blockoffs myself) because they will break easier in the event of a crash which may save the ears on your upper fairing from breaking off. (ive crash tested this method on my race bikes)

· Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
you can easily make your own. all you need is some flat stock (aluminum preferably) and cut them out with a dremel or grinder.

· Registered
41 Posts
If you still want to buy some, check ebay. I got a set for $13 plus shipping. They are just aluminum flat stock, cut and painted black. Nothing special. But i don't have the tools for it, nore patience and i wasn't paying what vortex or any of them want for a piece of aluminum.

· Registered
461 Posts
Squeeze in fot the 8th too!... mostly empty track, (compared to sat/sun's)
Im now IN! will squeeze the wallet extra hard to make this work!
plus, i got spares you can borrow if you need (clipons, rearsets, i'll even bring my collection of windscreens!)
I;ll be heading out sat, camping in the pits! See you sunday, hope you can swing staying monday too!
we can have our own (mini) Battle of the TWINS!

· Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
Well if there's going to be a couple RC's there I might have to see if I can come down and melt some tires too!:rockon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.