Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't really wanna use zipties unless I have to - just need functional, semi-hideous is fine if it's all ya got!

My buddies kinda sprang this on me last-minute and I can't cough up for fancy new ones while still needing a few things.

Thanks! :rockon

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
zipties really are the best bet (although i do have blockoffs myself) because they will break easier in the event of a crash which may save the ears on your upper fairing from breaking off. (ive crash tested this method on my race bikes)

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. I'll just do that then, unless someone has a set they just have to give away.

Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you still want to buy some, check ebay. I got a set for $13 plus shipping. They are just aluminum flat stock, cut and painted black. Nothing special. But i don't have the tools for it, nore patience and i wasn't paying what vortex or any of them want for a piece of aluminum.

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is your addy P.M. I will toss them in the mail FREE !!
You rock!!!

Thanks!

ETA: I tried to PM and 'zilla says your PM is too full, will try again later.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
What is your addy P.M. I will toss them in the mail FREE !!
:rockon :rockon :notworthy

I thought of you but did not want to throw you out there...ain't my style.

Very cool for helping another member out.:rockon

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
With cupon

If they arrive before Oct. 31'st you can use the $2.00 off any papa murphys pizza cupon that I wrapped them in :woot:

Attachments

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heck yes! Will be well fed while taping her up and removing the mirrors! :clapper

·
Registered
460 Posts
you headed to jennings next week?
i think i might be in for the 7th & 8th...
but i'll be using my block-offs...

·
Subsonic Swine!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As long as I still have transport for the bike available, I'll be there on 11/7.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Squeeze in fot the 8th too!... mostly empty track, (compared to sat/sun's)
Im now IN! will squeeze the wallet extra hard to make this work!
plus, i got spares you can borrow if you need (clipons, rearsets, i'll even bring my collection of windscreens!)
I;ll be heading out sat, camping in the pits! See you sunday, hope you can swing staying monday too!
we can have our own (mini) Battle of the TWINS!

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
Well if there's going to be a couple RC's there I might have to see if I can come down and melt some tires too!:rockon

·
Registered
460 Posts
oh, and as of right now, i could squeeze yours onto my trailer... have made an offer to another friend of mine, but he's never taken me up on it before...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts