Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....my uncle tried to corrupt my 8 month old with a harley shirt.
Where can I score Ducati baby clothes? I need to keep him from joining the dark side.

Alan

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Need Ducati baby shirt (Ablev1)

I second that, I have to get my friends little kid out of those hideous MSU clothes, where can I score a Ducati onesy (sp?).

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Need Ducati baby shirt (duc97sp1)

Hey Alan, we have some small kids Ducati shirts, would work as a small night shirt for awhile..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Need Ducati baby shirt (Dave R)

Thanks Dave. I'll check the site.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

BCM has some cool Ducati baby stuff. My daughter has a Ducati Kid onezie (sp?) that I got there. http://www.bcmducati.com.

You may need to give them a call because their website is a little bare but, trust me, they get the 'oh that is so cute' from the wife...which is saying a lot coming from my wife. Little pic of a Duck on front with 'ATI Kid' after it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ablev1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok....my uncle tried to corrupt my 8 month old with a harley shirt. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, that's child abuse! That's a felony in this state...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Need Ducati baby shirt (AZ Scott)

Can't imagine putting a Harley shirt on my kid. Damn. Right up there with parents that grow their kids a mullet or a tail. Talk about handicapping them right out of the gate.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ablev1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok....my uncle tried to corrupt my 8 month old with a harley shirt.
Where can I score Ducati baby clothes? I need to keep him from joining the dark side.

Alan </TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't list them on my site, but I've had both my "Loud Clutches" shirts and my regular Wounded Duc.com shirts made in kids sizes for nephews, friend's kids, etc. If you're interested, let me know and I can have them made next time I order a shirt run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts