Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ride the 51 everyday rain or shine and want to get a boot that will work on or off the bike ! If you have pics of the boots you wear or any suggestions i would like to hear them :) Thanks for looking !!! One more thing is i wear a size 14 boot ...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Check out the Sidi Doha for a good daily casual boot. Honestly is a great boot for commuting and very comfortable for walking around in all day. Its pretty decieving, because it actually has a ton of protection including the ankle, but is something you can walk around in.
Check out a few of these options. Rev'it makes excellent quality products honestly on par with Dainese and Sidi.

Motorcycle Boots-RS Taichi from SportbikeTrackGear.com

SIDI Doha Boots from SportbikeTrackGear.com

Motorcycle Boots-REV'IT! from SportbikeTrackGear.com

Motorcycle Boots-TCX from SportbikeTrackGear.com

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I ride with alpinestars smx boots everyday. I change out when I get there though. :D As they squeak like a sonovabitch while walking. I need to get some boots for everyday like you.

For when the weather gets worse, I have a pair of Danner work boots: Danner - Super Rain Forest? Plain Toe 200G Work Boots - Boots

For the price you could definitely pick up some nice riding oriented boots though. I've had these for over 12 years though, so they are worth every penny.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Great boot otherwise.

I wear a 14 reebok my size 50 (their largest size) sidi vertigo boots suck for walking in the afternoon in the morning they are fine my right big toe at the end of the day (feet actually grow after standing all day) pushes hard into the boot.:eek:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I have the same problem with my right toe also wingnutt... Right now iam wearing this type of boot everyday that is snugg and really comfy to walk around in and also waterproof , however i want more protection !!! My shoe is 14 and kinda hard to find in a sportbike boot , however i will keep looking !!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.