Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried search already!

Alright guys I'm in need of a map. I have a 2006 with turnone box and snorkel. Hopefully some one can help me!

peter_schnurrer at yahoo dot come.

Thanks a bunch

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
He has... Turn One snorkel/Box and Sato Lows with Banzai Cans i believe. He may have the normal Low can's I can't remember. He also just switched to Front mounts. He also has Custom made intake cones. and was Dynoed Tuned by Silverback Racing before they became Ducati Minneapolis.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
A bird on the wall is worth one in the bush (preferred over a handjob,but thanks):D
I could use the five bucks :p

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I was wondering if you still had the Intakes in or not. Also are you going to crank anymore of them out? I'm not sure i want to run the stock ones when i switch airboxes.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I was wondering if you still had the Intakes in or not. Also are you going to crank anymore of them out? I'm not sure i want to run the stock ones when i switch airboxes.
These are polycarbonate and only one sp-1 2.203" now. They were desined by "BRUCHI" and he owns the brand .

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.