Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for the coast to coast move and looking for a good reputable shipping company. Anyone have experience here?

Suggestions would be appreciated (and don't say ride....HAHAHA):woot:

·
Registered
304 Posts
How bout speedzilla members get together and go in 100-200 mile incriments riding it across. That would be fun. Everyone gets a turn.

Bruce

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Mycirus said:
How bout speedzilla members get together and go in 100-200 mile incriments riding it across. That would be fun. Everyone gets a turn.
Bruce
Sounds like a girl a dated a while ago! :woot: :banghead

:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eppy01f4i said:
Sounds like a girl a dated a while ago! :woot: :banghead

:D
:wtf I hope you weren't riding at the back of the train.....there's a reason its the cheapest ticket......LOL.

I'd feel bad about about subjecting my bike to that - the way some of the dudes on here ride...hahahaha.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Most Hated said:
Use forward air...

Best shipping for bikes, and reasonable.

forwardair.com

Agreed.

Had my dad's bike shipped to AZ from NY, took 3 days, cost $500. The price included a very nice, sturdy steel crate. You simply walk the bike in, tie it down and you are done. Since the bike is fully enclosed, no need to worry about damage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've also used forward air. Had a bike shipped from Dallas to Atlanta, cost approx $500 w/ insurance and came right on time.

Only problem I had was arranging pickup, as the location I dealt with seemed to be very un-organized and only catered to commercial customers. Once I found someone to help me, they got my crate and left. I was left to un-crate the bike and leave on my way.

One thing to note, you will NEED your OWN tie-down straps and lock for the outside of the crate, they are not included.

Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts