Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi, I have not been around in awhile, hell I haven't been on a bike in almost a year!!! Well I am looking for one of those fancy batteries that I saw on here awhile back (speedcell???) I believe. Just wondering who had a line on these or if they are even available?? I have one of the smaller batteries on a relocation kit and the little guy just doesn't have a enough juice to turn the pig over. I am going to give her a spit and shine & pull her out of the garage. I can't believe that I am thinking of selling the pig!!

·
Denmark
512 Posts
SpeedCell is now called Full Spectrum Power, but they are pretty slow on emails, they've had my battery for like 3 weeks for testing, and still havent heard anything.

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
you should reach out for Maviryk Designs. i bought a 12cell from him (this is the size you really want for an rc running stock charging system and if you are exposed to temps below 40 degrees.

http://www.mavirykdesign.com/

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Plus 1 for Glen\Rothmans.... HOWEVER... I'm wondering WHY your small #7 (right) battery isn't starting your RC51 (NOT Pig or Piggie or whatever!) YOU of all people, should know this with that Beautifully mod'd RC51 You've got and OH! By the way, You're CRAZY if you sell it!:twocents

Keep Her! ;)

Peace Jeff

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
Both of you are right, he shouldnt sell it:wacky he should give it to me!!!!!!!:D

·
unificator
480 Posts
back on topic here...

i recommend Maviryk Designs also. better price, good service (as i know it), good reputation, and the product was top notch. ive used one the last few months without any problems.

8cell with quick connect works fine on my street bike. email jim.

·
Workaholic
224 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts