Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a 03 Left and Upper fairing, Used. ASAP..

Leave message on price and shipping... ASAP..

Old man in withdrawal..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Need a 03 Left and Upper fairing, Used.. (cehowardrc51)

Bump, bump. I am falling but I can't scream....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

CE - sorry to jack your thread but I am in need of the right side for an 03.

Anyone out there that can help us??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Need a 03 Left and Upper fairing, Used.. (1literduceater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1literduceater »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">CE - sorry to jack your thread but I am in need of the right side for an 03.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You cool 1liter, all we need are the items, pronto...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Need a 03 Left and Upper fairing, Used.. (1literduceater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1literduceater »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">CE - sorry to jack your thread but I am in need of the right side for an 03.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

1liter, I just saw a mint right side fairing on ebay. As of this moment, it had 14 hours left.

However, they say it will fit a 2001 to the 2004. I thought the 2000/2001 fairings were different than the 2002 on up.. Anyway, if that will work for you, get on it..The high bid is $202

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I have a an 00 left side ( clutch side ) that needs a sticker kit, when I went down it peeled the sticker away it is flat black under neeth the sticker. I will send you pics if you want . 50 bucks plus half of shipping if you want it no broken tabs ect. You are the man 60 + years and still riping.
thanks pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Need a 03 Left and Upper fairing, Used.. (patman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by patman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a an 00 left side ( clutch side ) that needs a sticker kit, when I went down it peeled the sticker away it is flat black under neeth the sticker. I will send you pics if you want . 50 bucks plus half of shipping if you want it no broken tabs ect. You are the man 60 + years and still riping.
thanks pat
</TD></TR></TABLE>

As of yesterday, I think I got one. Will be taking going to look at it today. Will see what happens..

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts