Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
INCREDIBLE!!! Wonder what that thing weighs? Gotta be LOUD!!!!!!!!!!. Seat's gotta be HOT!!! Cheap grips:wtf I want it!:notworthy

·
Registered
350 Posts
^^^ Those aren't cheap grips. Those are Renthals. Same as a lot of WSBK teams use. Same as I use on my 998R except I run the light gray soft compound. It weighs 319 lbs...

·
who's yo daddy?
757 Posts
wonder where they hid the radiator

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
^^^ Those aren't cheap grips. Those are Renthals. Same as a lot of WSBK teams use. Same as I use on my 998R except I run the light gray soft compound. It weighs 319 lbs...
Thanks. Now that I know that they are not CHEAP, I'll look for a pair!

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
Can someone link me to these "exact" grips?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks. Now that I know that they are not CHEAP, I'll look for a pair!
Do you really think they would put "cheap" grips on a $150K - $200K bike? You will spend between $10-$50 for any grip on the market. That's nothing. Now be a big boy and get out there and find yourself some motorcycle grips that you like. :clapper

·
Registered
350 Posts
Don´t like it too much.
Ha. Yeah I see where you are coming from...... all that nasty carbon, titanium and magnesium crap. What a piece! :p

·
who's yo daddy?
757 Posts
Yep, I see it now. Man that looks like a tiny rad, wonder how hot that puppy runs.

Look at the first pic and follow the hoses up to behind the fairing....see the bottom of the rad hanging down?

·
-_-
2,284 Posts
Ha. Yeah I see where you are coming from...... all that nasty carbon, titanium and magnesium crap. What a piece! :p
I´m serious. Just because it´s insanely expensive doesn´t make it appealing to me.

For me, there is a dozen of nicer bikes I´d like to own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts