Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: NASMOTO! Round one - June 18-19, 2005 (Dave)

Are you going?

BTW, I got around to mounting your catch can today. If you've got a speedzilla sticker, I'll slap that on the can, Dave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: NASMOTO! Round one - June 18-19, 2005 (Eric Landstrom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric Landstrom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you going?

BTW, I got around to mounting your catch can today. If you've got a speedzilla sticker, I'll slap that on the can, Dave. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll be there for the West Coast SM school on the 16-17th. Unfortunatley, I won't be able to stay the weekend for the races.

I've got plenty of stickers, I'll try to remember to bring some next time I see you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'll be there for the West Coast SM school on the 16-17th. Unfortunatley, I won't be able to stay the weekend for the races.

I've got plenty of stickers, I'll try to remember to bring some next time I see you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sounds good! Too bad you can't stick around for the weekend to watch the races.

Are you and Greg running Stockholm this weekend?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

If (IF) I can get the KDX together in time, I think I might go down to Marshalltown on Sunday.

Front wheel is laced & done, rear is laced but needs to be trued (badly!). Got the lower triple tree & steering stems switched out today, now I have to try to assemble the new front end tonight. Managed to screw up the steering stem threads, and the tap & die set I have doesn't have the right size/pitch I need. It might not be as bad as I thought, and it might not need to be re-tapped. We'll see.

Then I've gotta get tires on, and it shoud be ready to go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I've got other obligations this weekend. No ridin' fer me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No ridin' fer me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'm going up to the family lake home to hog an outside door into a wall, myself.

I'm bringing my Husqvarna with me iin case the truck breaks down.

If you get them laced up in time, have fun with your new wheels, Greg.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've got other obligations this weekend. No ridin' fer me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dave,

I know it's an extreme longshot, but would you consider leasing me a bike for the weekend?

I've got Cash Money!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: NASMOTO! Round one - June 18-19, 2005 (SupermotoFan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SupermotoFan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Dave,

I know it's an extreme longshot, but would you consider leasing me a bike for the weekend?

I've got Cash Money!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If I had a spare bike, I'd consider it.

You should check with Darrick at WCSMS, they'll be there and they are supposed to have a fleet of Husaberg's available for rent.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Dave,

Thanks for the consideration, and for the hot tip.
I'll get in touch with WCSMS.

Cheers!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi all,

DGR Supermoto (the official school of NASMOTO) will be there with their bikes. Contact Dan or Dale for questions about leasing a bike.

Ciao,
-Danno

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (DGR)

Dan,

Thanks for the info, but how about posting your website, email, or phone number so that I can get in touch with you?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts