Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
His solution is to ride the bike himself & make small geometry adjustments until the bike is steering neutral again. Again if he had an Ohlins myself or a myriad of other users on this site could easily tell him some settings to get him VERY close to perfect knowing nothing more than his tire size & whether or not he had a linkage installed or not. With the Penske you will find a HUGE disparity of theories on how to get the bike set-up properly from geometry to sag settings everything is different with a Penske.

The Penske is a good shock I am not refuting that. Tons better than stock, it just doesn't work like the Ohlins which is golden right out of the box :)
Ummm I had to adjust rear ride heigth down four turns to one thread showing for a taller tire:rolleyes: P.P 180-55 with a link... Lee why don't you take my bike back to back around Brainerd tar snakes stutter bumps and midwest asphault dissapear there is so much more to think about than suspension settings when you are at speed , what Mike is trying to say is true !!! the shit is golden and everyone else is chasing set-up.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
It just sucks the Ohilins stuff is so damn spendy... I am sure it is "Golden" just look at it.

But the penske should be able to be close to the ohilins once he gets his set-up right.
How expensive was chasing "SKOTTIES" set-up ???

Clip-ons levers stuff like that...

when it's right it feels like this :D

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.