HRC CDI,
Tyga c/f air box w' Uni foam filter,
HRC copy carb slide springs,
Tyga full system,
K5 flywheel and stator conversion,
520 chain,
Tyga bodywork and fender,
Thermae 32 mm race rads.

I'll probably yank the quietening gears from the camshafts, it saves a little weight (plus I love the coffee grinder sound FX at idle). I also have an Ignitech programmable CDI I'd like to fit, the carbs are dialled in pretty good now but I think it'd come alive with some dyno tuning and custom map for the Ignitech. These little bikes are a lot of fun.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Well Kurt looks like I need to come over and spend more time on or around your RVF400.... :D

But in my defense he said he had Thermae radiators who make the front mounts for the RC so I thought it might have been a conversion set-up.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am half of Thermae, we designed and made the front mount kits for the RC51 and we're now looking at rads for some other niche models. These nc35 rads are a direct replacement / upgrade for OEM, they have the same frontal surface area but use 32 mm cores as opposed to the stocker's 23 mm. Your bike most definitely deserves some Kurt ... though they'll cost you a little more than those c/f air ducts I sent you :D

Hey TLRSKUNK if he won't give you seat time on his bike come over here I'll give you some on mine.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I might have to try and make that happen. Maybe when i go on my next deployment if i get leave i will come to Thailand for my 2 weeks off.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Beautiful! My friend has a -97. I have ridden it a couple of times and it is a very nice little ride. Very flickable!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts