Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ride. Sato low mount, PC3R,steel braided lines, free mods(rogue). Any suggestion for the decals since I'm thinking adding few simple decals to it (I know- Woody!).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn, looks like it just came off the showroom. i think it looks great with no decals. decals usually have a tendency to make the scheme look cluttered.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (jonzn_05*RC51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jonzn_05*RC51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No back shots of the bike?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

i guess you gotta leave something to the imagination

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: My ride (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bike looks good the way it is now
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, no decals

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: My ride (jonzn_05*RC51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jonzn_05*RC51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I agree, no decals
</TD></TR></TABLE>

some decals are cool...say SATO, O H L I N S, SIDI, ARAI, the woodie of course, and my fav???.
. Starbucks
don't beeee hatin'

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: My ride (3stripes)

hai bro..what a nice bike you had there..next year that bike will be my bike close buddy..the two of us will making noise around KL
..and one woody for me pls...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi bro,
Ohh yess, with your Akra and My Sato, for sure it's gonna be sound 'pollution' in KL. I'll bring two woody for you, one for each side :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (pengyu83)

ahem..that woody would look nice on my bike..

Modified by advocatt at 3:22 AM 7/15/2005

1 - 11 of 11 Posts