Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Wait a phuckin minute here!! The "old man" logo belongs exclusive to Coleman E. Howard.:rockon

BTW, sounds like a great ride, wish I was with you two.. Made it threesome, and you riding with two elders too...:)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well at least if I did ride with the real old man I would have at least broken 60mph. You are welcome to join us anytime. You come up, and I will be here.

Bruce

·
Registered
837 Posts
To whom it may concern...:rolleyes: Bruce led , I always ( 99.9 % ) ride last...:rockon

Great ride though , always nice riding along a New England shoreline and being able to do a little sightseeing...had a nice lunch overlooking Narragansett Bay and Newport...the kind of day that makes riding a motorcycle pay off...:notworthy

Y'all missed ANOTHER nice ride...:cool:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what were you thinking on the way back when the back road became more of a back road. Were you like WTF? or what? I saw on the GPS that we were paralleling 295 and 146 so I went with. I had no idea where we were gonna end up. Ha ha. So where are those pics?

Bruce

·
Registered
837 Posts
The way back was much better than that Harley Highway ( Rt 102 ) going down...

Good one Jeff...:rolleyes: BTW , haven't seen you this year...Mom not letting you ride with the big kids...? :(

jamarben...pahked the bikes on Narragansett Pier and ate at the little fish-shack overlooking it...fresh seafood to say the least...:clapper

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.