·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Get the BMW and be done with it already...:p

·
3,888 Posts
+1

It is a very flawed system. Going by height and weight alone would mean that Arnold Schwarzenegger would have been morbidly obese in his prime...
BMI is a bunch of BS. I am a 28 (IIRC) which puts me at borderline obese. But your body shape is what makes the difference. If you have a wide frame your BMI will be higher. My life insurance rate is more because of it.

I think it was set up as a simple way to get an idea of a person's weight, but it is woefully inadequate to actually determine anything.

·
3,888 Posts

·
3,888 Posts
Was at the Motorcycle show in Minneapolis today and looking at the ZX10 next to the BMW, there is really no contest... Get the BMW. The Panigale is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to see what this bike does in World Superstock this year!

From what I'm seeing buying a leftover 2011 ZX-10R with ABS versus the 2012 BMW S1000RR with all the goodies has to be nearly a $5000 difference.

Turbs could get the Kawasaki and another ZX-7R!

·
3,888 Posts
Ok,

I like bikes too but this shit is getting a little ghey!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.