Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Good review for sure, I recently picked up a pair of the Pumas myself as I loved the street all leather units so much the race versions should share the quality...I was right. Although the smx PLus units I've had f or a few years still feel like a favorite old hat, I know the Pumas are supperior in protection when push comes to shove.

Just make sure your sitting down if you forget to undo the rear lace system. I was balancing on one foot when I attempted to pull the boot off. After falling on my face I realized these were NEVER coming off in a crash!:woot:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I know EXACTLY what you mean. When/if you over tighten the boots you need to follow these steps.

Unbuckle the rigged strap from the buckle so it's free.
Move the strap so it's coming out of the boot at a 90' angle.
Pull straight out.

It's a clever system that doesn't allow the strap to loosen unless you pull straight out from the boot. I will make a video of needed but my guess is our friends at sportbiketrackgear.com have got us covered already.

Interesting color of boot as well. It reminds me of mustard!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.