Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Competition Werks I want are $800.

#@$%&!

Instead I chopped up a $65 stock exhaust set (Thanks, CrimsonCloak!), spent $22.50 on a Cherry Bomb, cut it in half, and welded it to the stock catalytic converters (back pressure). Viola! Red Neck Ducati!

I'm working on some type of billet end caps and the hangers are temporary, but you get the idea! Stock ECU. I really didn't lose much on the bottom end, and it pulls a little harder up top. Oh...and they sound BAAAAD AAAAASSS!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My little laptop speakers don't do this justice, but ask, and ye shall receive!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Man, you were doing just fine until you stuck that damn sticker on there. Have you no shame!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rocket, what do you think of these Tyga Moto Maggots? I will have these for sale on my website next week, and they are reasonably priced!
Titties. :cool: Maybe the Comp Werks aren't the ones I want. Those are Bad Ass!:notworthy

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, you were doing just fine until you stuck that damn sticker on there. Have you no shame!
Hyuk hyuk! No money and NO SHAME! I figured the purists would hate it. I display my Cherry Bomb Decal proudly!:D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Rothmans, that is one friggen sweet looking bike.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Rocket, what do you think of these Tyga Moto Maggots? I will have these for sale on my website next week, and they are reasonably priced!
Rothmans, I love what you have done on the Ducati...theres very few naked superbikes I like but that is one of them! tell me what you did for seat, exhausts etc If you are selling the pipes let me know!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Rothmans, I love what you have done on the Ducati...theres very few naked superbikes I like but that is one of them! tell me what you did for seat, exhausts etc If you are selling the pipes let me know!
Sorry I guys I should reiterate, not my bike!!! This was a customers bike...I just sold him the Moto Maggot exhaust that he fashioned up...the guy knows his way around bikes and here is the crazy thing...turns out he was the same guy who 9 years earlier I bought my NSR 250 from, and I still have it!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts