Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy Gio and AFMer got married a few weeks past. Since he didn't have his bike ready I offer mine to have the two wheels pictures. As you can see he has priority set. Just want to share the pix with you guys what the RC looks like with flowers on her.

She looks good with flowers...most of the times she plays dirty and has tons of bugs on her.

http://www.southbayriders.com/...16614

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (FryDaddy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FryDaddy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">She's pretty......the RC is nice also.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (FryDaddy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FryDaddy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">She's pretty......the RC is nice also.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I knew going in that I will get these comments and boy you haven't seen anything yet...just need the time and picture host

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: My RC second wedding pixs (JonnyRocket)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JonnyRocket »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
@ the honeymoon pic
</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's Andy. The owner of SBR. One of the most easy going guys around ..and has a good sense of humor to boot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.