Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some before the wreck. after seeing these i can tell there is alot i need to work on with my body position so if anyone wants to give me any pointers feel free.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tai, i need to work on getting my head down lower and getting my ass off the seat a little more with my knee out more also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you're looking good IMO...the faster you get the more you'll naturally readjust for it. You seem to have a good general idea for body position, nothing horribly wrong to talk about.

nice pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KevinTX »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks tai, i need to work on getting my head down lower and getting my ass off the seat a little more with my knee out more also.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well sure, you are right but it's a trackday also and it NOT really a race pix ya know? Or trying to get the best time kinda lap pix.

I don't know how the racer keep their head down for the duration of a full race but the only time I really duct low is on anything that looks like a straight..yeah sure I'm not up like a ostrich or turkey but I'm not down on the tank either.

As for the knee out more? The more trackdays you go to the closer your knee will be toward the bike? WHY , You may ask? Cause pucks cost money
I think most of my trackdays , I will touch down barely and lift my knee slightly to not waste them pucks
...cause I'm just cheap
like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.