PS: ....YESSSS...IT IS STREET LEGAL

Modified by FASTCHEF at 10:53 AM 7/11/2005

Modified by FASTCHEF at 11:00 AM 7/11/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: My new toy!!!! (FASTCHEF)

Welcome FAST CHEF!

I've got a SM610S coming to me soon, although I have no idea what color I'll be getting. Your bike looks great!

Did you remove the exhaust guard?

How do you like it so far?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: My new toy!!!! (Dave)

Hi Dave!!!or better ,CIAO, as we say here in Italy

Yes, I did removed the exaust guard, it appared too heavy aestheticaly for my personal taste..
As faf for the color, dark gray looks more skinny and sthealtyer( or however you speel it
),lets say more urban-motard like; blue and yellow more racing but massive

So far...... I LOVE THIS BIKE MAN!!!!!
I'm still breking it in,so can't really twist the wrist, but that baby popped me few weelys already
kant wait to see how it run with an little more open up exaust

I'm working on some mods,like handguard and removal of few unnecessary items,like the pass. footpeg and rearw. mirrors
and a selfmade carbonfiber exaust guard.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Please keep us updated, I may still have a few weeks until mine gets over here. I'm likely going to take the first one available, which will probably be yellow/blue. I can always swap out plastics later.

I'd also like to get some handguards right away, let me know what works for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I'll sure keep you posted

Ps:Sorry for my poor english and spelling

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FASTCHEF »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll sure keep you posted

Ps:Sorry for my poor english and spelling
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not a problem man, your english is quite good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yeah, welcome. Nice ride, I already you what I'd do if I had one!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I'd also like to get some handguards right away, let me know what works for you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just take delivery of my new CEMOTO Eddy Seel replicas handguards... http://www.cemoto.it/articolo.php?id=743 should put it on shortly...I'll take pics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

At least you can get Cemoto and WRP products, I've tried here in the 'States...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: My new toy!!!! (Ubermoto)

That is a sweet bike!

Are there any eshaust systems available for it yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: My new toy!!!! (K-T-M)

Cool SM!

I usually prefer black wheels, but the matte silver looks nice.

Do you think a 5" rear wheel would fit?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: My new toy!!!! (K-T-M)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K-T-M »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That is a sweet bike!

Are there any eshaust systems available for it yet?</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's a good question. Is the head or subframe different from the previous generation SM610S? It looks pretty similar. Perhaps the exisiting SM610S TE610E aftermarket exhaust will bolt right up?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For what I know, the subframe is different and existing aftermarket exaust sistem will not bolt right up(maybe with some mods...)
I e-mailed LEOVINCE that is posting a full titanium race exaust sistem as"coming Soon"..and they sayed that is...COMING SOON!!!

wILL A 5" FIT? PROBABLY YES, but I'm afraid it will interfere with the chain....you only need the 5" if you want to run a bigger tire section..and personaly I like better the 150(rear tire) on the rear,is more quick and nimble than the 160...(at the expences of stability,I know).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: fastchef

Hi guys, as promised before, here are some new pitures of my baby with new handguards and a smaller carbon mirror.....[/b]

How did you like that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: My new toy!!!!...updated pictures!!! (ToddK)

Looks nice Chef.

How was the installation on the handguards, did they fit well?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: My new toy!!!!...updated pictures!!! (Dave)

The byke is ready for the first tune up after the brockenig period
after that.....is open hunting territory

I installed the handguards in about 20 min, nice and easy and they fit well.
Now the byke looks a lot lower and mean

PS: Congrats to Colin and Niky for the Laguna Seca race!They where unbeteable:clap: but whatch out next year for Rossi
He raced pretty good considering he never see that track before.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: My new toy!!!!...updated pictures!!! (FASTCHEF)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FASTCHEF »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The byke is ready for the first tune up after the brockenig period
after that.....is open hunting territory

I installed the handguards in about 20 min, nice and easy and they fit well.
Now the byke looks a lot lower and mean

PS: Congrats to Colin and Niky for the Laguna Seca race!They where unbeteable:clap: but whatch out next year for Rossi
He raced pretty good considering he never see that track before. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Rossi turned it on a little too late. If he had another lap he would have probably caught Colin. No matter you who you were cheering for, you had to feel good about Nicky taking the win.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: My new toy!!!!...updated pictures!!! (Dave)

There are Husky logos all over that bike!

I used to play a game with my old Ducati SS called "find all the Cagiva elephants". It looks like I'll be able to do the same with the Husky.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts