Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday night I had a dream. I was on a scooter going fast, with a latin girl on back. It didn't seem right. In there, somewhere was the new R1. Black.

Friday, go to the store, see one on the floor, and told them I like to have it now. They said it's sold. I said, if it's not burning gas on the road, it's not sold. They said, No, sorry, it's really sold. I said, I want to buy it. Then they said, Hold on....

So I got it.
ba-BAM!

It's black, the Raven R1. Dig it. AND what's more, Termi makes an exhaust for it. Now all I need is a Rossi helmet....

It's a beautiful bike. The GSXR 1k was quite an impressive bike, but the R1 just was on me like stink on a monkey and I couldn't shake it. I'm keeping the 996...for now. I love my Ducati, still. Oh, baby!

Life is good. It's quite the pro-fessional freaking machine. I don't suppose I'll be riding it too much on the streets, but just enough to remind me that it's not for the streets.

later, suckers!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: My new MOTO, yeah baby (996miami)

Rolling on a four cylinder now.........your deviating from your twin.......now you can have your cake and eat it too...........
Very cool!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: My new MOTO, yeah baby (Superbikemike1000)

love the Honda red-striped wheels................

saw one at my local dealer. they sure is perty!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are a nice looking bike aren't they. Love the striped wheels. I guess I wouldn't exactly call them Honda wheels as the first time I remember seeing them were on the TZ 250's that Kenny Roberts/Kocinski were campaining in the US.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I had the same dream but I woke up with a new 999 in my garage. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Congrats, have you seen the Termignoni exhaust for an R1 in person? Makes all the rest look like a monkey made them in a dirt floor garage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: My new MOTO, yeah baby (Phil 998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Phil 998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Congrats, have you seen the Termignoni exhaust for an R1 in person? Makes all the rest look like a monkey made them in a dirt floor garage.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HEY! Wait a minute, I have a dirt monkey!

On second thought I take that back

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Bastard!!!! That bike is so nice, I am jealous.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: My new MOTO, yeah baby (Latebraker)

Man, that looks like Darth Vader's own ride right there. Nice job, Miami!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: My new MOTO, yeah baby (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had the same dream but I woke up with a new 999 in my garage. :)</TD></TR></TABLE>

doc: i had the same dream,

except that miami's raven haired girlfriend beat me up...

and i LIKED IT!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.