Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have a lady that I'm so in love with, I'm going to sacrifice my babie's look for I can commute with my gf, go for rides for with her and just spend time with her.
I have a 2001 RC-51, I bought the bike with 2,800 miles on it, and the owner put the Jardine High Mount slip ones (Carbon Fiber) at about 1,000 miles, so these pipes have less then 2,000 miles. I want to trade my Carbon Jardine High Mounts for your Carbon Jardine Bolt-Ons. No damage can be on them, and they have to be in great shape since mine are in perfect condition and a bit more expensive. The slip-ons will come with the pipe braces and brackets. If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send pictures and we can discuss how we can trade these pipes.

Sergio

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the middle pipe that connects the cans to the headers. i'm not sure though you might want to call jardine or email them, ask for travis kay he cut me a good deal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: My High Mount Jardines for your Bolt-On Jardines (Hellraizer547)

Too bad yours isn't a 02+ because I have low mount aluminum Jardines and would consider trade and possible cash....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts