Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Well I have been lurking here for years and am finally posting something. I thought about posting some white boxes with red x's, but that has been done to death. Or a great question about putting a 996 motor in a schwinn whizzer, but that also seems very common. So I will post about the great transaction for supersport parts that Road Rash 2 did for me. We struck a deal for a frame that was burnt in a fire, and exhaust cans. When he was disassembling it, he found the cans were more hammered than he thought. He offered money back or other parts. The other parts are great, he is a straight up guy. Oh and I thought I would also post about riding back from SIR yesterday and all the morons in cars, but that's been done to death also.

Erin

PS please forgive the grammar, I'm a product of Anchorage public schools

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: My first post (ebstard944)

great post and welcome to the board.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: My first post (oneducs)

Welcome to the loop although it sounds like you have been looping it for a while anyway, now, about that schwinn whizzer

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Welcome to the clan. Um wait a minute. Cant say that. Um.....uh....welcome to the gang. $hit cant say that either. Uhhhh...........welcome to the forum.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: My first post (CaliDuc)

aaahhh good one !! welcome to the board .. now as a tradition ,,
you owe us a

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: My first post (04749s)

Cool, another PNW type! You on DesmoNW too?

You sure you didn't want to start an oil thread or something? Maybe another discussion on lightweight self destructing wheels?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: My first post (jpuck91)

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! Calliduc your first welcome makes me feel like im in blazing saddles, and your second, the warriors. The 3rd, penthouse obviously! Jpuck91 you sold me a swingarm on fleabay a while ago. Not to much desmo NW. Well thanks again everybody.

Erin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Oh ok that was you? Cool! How's that working for ya?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Erin
I am very glad you were happy with the items you picked from me. I just want to see the finished project. I loved that bike and hate what happened to her in the hands of that young punk. To see her in one piece again will surely bring a smile to my face. Thanks for the kind words as well.

Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts