Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a short video of the mtn road from bottom to top I live on. I gains almost 2000 ft elevation. 'll post the back side soon you won't believe it over 2500 gain and 6 180 switchbacks. It's a favorite in the state for cyclists. Takes over an hour for the average ride to climb it on a bicycle.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK here we go NO2

This is the same road as the first just coming up the opposite way. A lot more elevation and switchbacks are awesome!! Gonna do it with the camera on the helmet after I unwrap it at Christmas !! ENJOY HOOVY

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks !!

yeah 91 not really supposed to be but have been taking some short rides around home. really feels good. Feel like a new man when I get off the bike. Nothing clears the head like a good ride on the RC51 :D :D
Thanks for remembering me, I have been blessed. Ride Safe Hoovy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice vids! Is that out near Bath? Makes me really miss riding the mountains out there. Only hit the area once this year, but will be planning a few trips next spring/summer... I'll be sure to hit you up and see if we can get a pack of RCs together.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fb01, Yes both videos are in Bath and cross the line into Allegheny to. The Line is actually the border of my property. Hit me up I have room and can hook you up at the Homestead to ( conections ). Would love to get a few guys together for a couple days of good solid riding!!! You know there is plenty of it around here to enjoy!!! Got out for 2 1/2 hours today and feel like a new man !!!Two days riding in a row, just might sneak out tom too!!!! We'll make it happen Lord willing!!! Only having to come back to Richmond now every other week to the doc. So I'm slowly getting there! :D
RIDE SAFE BUDDY !!!!! Hoovy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts