Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it is a crappy thing to wake up and have your ride stolen but that is exactly what happened to me today.

I doubt the bike will be used for street use but think that it will be used as someone's track toy, so if you see this bike on the tracks and get close enough to give it a look over my VIN is ZCGSM45064V001003. The bike was too new to have any distinctive scratches or anything (just finished break-in) but if you do see it please email me or call me at 604.576.6538 (call collect if you want).

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: My bike was STOLEN! (vrecksler)

sorry to hear about your bike being nicked hope you get it recovered and for the shithead who stole it
10 minutes with the thief and yourself in a dark room is whats needed

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Re: My bike was STOLEN! (vrecksler)

that sucks did you have it locked somewere? How easy was to access it? look around... Not sure what they are going to do with a Husqvarna SMR... not many of those around!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: My bike was STOLEN! (Giannis)

damn.....and i thought Canada was the almost-crime-free place to live...........

(crossing Canada off "places to move to" list...)

sorry to hear it dude. unless it was kids, recovery is not likely.

people are just phucking rotten.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Re: My bike was STOLEN! (Rigor)

So you judge a whole country just because somene stole a bike??

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Canada as a rule is pretty good I think, but the area I live in is known as the 'Vehicle Theft Capital'. The bike was locked up, and not even visible from the road. But it definitely turned someone's crank because it was gone after being on the road just 4 days.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (vrecksler)

Vrecksler,

Where are you at with the insurance? Are they going to finally pay out so you can get a new bike?

Err, I see you've got one on order. Cool! If you're going to do any track time and your settlement was generous enough, that slipper clutch from FBF is the cats meow and FBF now has their act together with replacement parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts