Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I may be selling some parts off my bike, I spent all winter last year fixing it up and it went down today, It happened while it was dark so im not totaly sure of the damage, but I know there is damage.

What happened? oh................. not too much, my dad just backed into the bike sending it over on the right side.

So far I see damage as

ISR Radial Master Cylinder brake lever
Tail Section
Righ sato pipe, Midpipe and bracket
Stock R Rearset
Throttle meister bar end
Clutch cover
Kya Racing Frame slider (Saved the tank and all the electronics Rads etc)
And last but not least, my Nicely painted fiberglass bodywork.

So............... it looks like she's gonna be sitting for a while

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Sorry that it happen but dude!!!! It's completely rideable with just a few parts...who cares about the scratches mang?? Just think of them as your badge into the fellowship of riding.

Go ride the thing:rockon

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Since you didn't say anything about yourself, most likely you didn't get hurt. That's the most important thing. Yeah, we all feel it on the inside when our bikes go down. However, from what you listed, it doesn't seem to bad.

IMO, get a line of what made you go down, come up with the reason, and what should have been done. Result, a smarter rider. Check on ebay and sportbike websites for the parts. And check Ronayers too.

Luck,

·
Registered
50 Posts
If there is one person who I couldn't wholehearted get upset about knocking my bike over, it would have to be pops. Sounds pretty minor to me and you didn't mention anybody getting hurt. That's a very good thing.:)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No one got hurt, he just didnt see the bike behind his mustang before he backed up.

nothing major, just kinda disappointing that it had 2 turn up this way after I spent a lot of time and $ to fix her up last winter.

May sell the bodywork and Right side sato. Dont know for sure, if I do I'll post it in the classifieds.

·
Goldmember!
994 Posts
Don't get rid of it. You have insurance for that reason. Use it. I had the same thing happen to me. A friend backed into my bike and knocked it over. When the insurance came through I had enough to put on some Sato's, a solo tail and other goodies. If you don't use your insurance they keep all the money and that is just [email protected]#$ed up.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bike..............It's just a matter of time really..........just hate it when it's not of your own doing:(

I was considering an ISR radial lever. Didn't know any one had one....I'm interested in the lever if you feel you need to find it a new home.;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love my ISR Radial Master cylinder, its perfectly fine, just cosmetic damage, Im going to just polish that out ;) It is a great addition though :) Being able to adjust the ratio of the lever is great, and the reach adjustments can be done easily on the fly. :woot:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Man, if it's something I know about is putting the RC back together in one piece again:woot:

Recently thought about selling her but back off since I know I will miss it:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.