Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to bring my fancy camera to the track with an even fancier lens and take some shots. I'm pretty pleased with the results. Clicky here:

http://www.mashuri.net/AMACAS4-2005/index.htm

Umbrellagirlsusa.com plan to post my shots on their site and use them as part of their presentation to land Team Gauloises. I wonder if I can work a photo pass out of this whole deal? Hmm...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: My AMA Fontana Photos (Mashuri)

Nice high speed photos.

What kind of camera/lens is it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Nice! Thanks. You might do the "caption this" thing on thoes two up Yates Mladdin pics.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: My AMA Fontana Photos (Vandal996)

"what? again? you just went 20 minutes ago! we are never gonna make it back to the pits"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: My AMA Fontana Photos (jbraslins)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice high speed photos.

What kind of camera/lens is it?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I brought my Canon 20D and rented a Canon 100-400L lens to see how I liked it. Needless to say, it performed great and I think I might have to shell out the $1,400.00 to get one.
I also brought my Canon 1.4x converter, Sigma 18-50/2.8 lens (for wide angle shots) and a monopod. I didn't have a press pass but CAS still has some great vantage points to shoot from.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

great work man...

Glad you got a shot of Bostrom leading-
that may be the only proof for the rest of the year

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: My AMA Fontana Photos (AtomTan)

This is the right way to dress for a ride,rider and passenger!!!
Footpegs not included!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

AWESOME pictures, Michael. Very professional!!! I took a whole lot of pictures as well but haven't downloaded them all yet.

Here's a picture of my shop's booth, for those of you who didn't get a chance to go:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Awesome photos. Thank you for posting 'em!
The racing was exceptional and the Umbrella Girls off the hook!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: My AMA Fontana Photos (moomba)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by moomba »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">AWESOME pictures, Michael. Very professional!!! I took a whole lot of pictures as well but haven't downloaded them all yet.

Here's a picture of my shop's booth, for those of you who didn't get a chance to go:

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Y'know, I looked all over for your booth and couldn't find it. I forgot where you said you would be located.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mashuri »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Y'know, I looked all over for your booth and couldn't find it. I forgot where you said you would be located.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

We were right across from Yamaha and you really couldn't miss that bike if you were walking down Vendor Row...oh well, I'm sure we'll meet sometime.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: My AMA Fontana Photos (moomba)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by moomba »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

We were right across from Yamaha and you really couldn't miss that bike if you were walking down Vendor Row...oh well, I'm sure we'll meet sometime.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yup. For some reason I kept thinking you were across from the Suzuki tent. How's that for brain power??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: My AMA Fontana Photos (Dezmo)

If you jamb my nuts into the tank one more time, you're walking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mashuri »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yup. For some reason I kept thinking you were across from the Suzuki tent. How's that for brain power??
</TD></TR></TABLE>

By King Taco? Yummm...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts