Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My SP1 (RC51);)

Sp2 wheels, Sp2 swingarm convertion, Brembo radial front calipers, rcs19 BREMBO master pump, Custom made ISR low track front discs Galfer rear, VENHILL brake lines, cable clutch convertion, HARRIS exhaust hangers and fairing stay , Cordona quickshifter, PowerCommand pc3r usb, Translogic Dash, engine with high compression Wiseco pistons, silence gears mod, lighter clutch with Hiperplates, some work on the heads, full Akrapovic, Thorsten RACING air box, Sp2 Throttle bodies , FACTORY PRO shift star kit, 520 final drive 15/42, flapper valve mod, pair mod, cbr 1000rr rear hugger, and more a few things i can remember now...

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Nice mods and great replica bodywork!

Only thing it needs now are some black wheels and highmount exhaust.

Stunna

Needs black wheels?!:wtf The wheels are already are black:banghead Are you on CRACK?!:woot: :p

And the WHITE Rims,> set this paint scheme off Perfect!:clapper It's Awesome just the way it is:rockon

LMAO-LOL-LMAO

·
Registered
773 Posts
what is that fairing stay you have there? I must have. and how about the speedo, what brand? how do you like it?

awesome looking edwards rep.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
DAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!

This bike has some nice hardware upfront! :rockon :notworthy

All that brembo RCS gear is very advanced technology and the logitech dash really fits the bill.
The Ohlins side mount damper is especially well set up as well.

Way to make a splash with your first 3 posts. :clapper

Hows it ride?

Stunna

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what is that fairing stay you have there? I must have. and how about the speedo, what brand? how do you like it?

awesome looking edwards rep.
The fairing stay is a Harris Performance (Harris Performance UK - Performance bike parts UK - Ohlins Shocks and Steering Damper Products) and the Dash is a Translogic, you can find it here (Motorcycle Quickshifter, Powershift gear shifter or Race Gauge: Translogic) it looks great on the bike and is very easy to install...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All that bling with stock rearsets?:wtf
I like the oem profile of the rear sets and i have ball bearings on it for a more smoother motion, in the future I will buy ones, but for now it is not a priority :twocents :twocents :twocents

·
Registered
499 Posts
Very well put together bike!!

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Looks very f-ing nice!!!

I like the wheels white. It looks better with the bare frame than it would on a black framed bike. They go well with the stars and stripes.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts