Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so some dude backed into the wifes bike at school breaking off the turn signal. Luckily he left a note and willing to pay. Hey, s#$t happens...no biggie. So I called up my favorite dealer to check on one. They have one in stock and it's only $20!!!! Well, I live 95 miles away so didn't want to make a special trip for a $20 part so I asked if they would just mail it to me.I told them I wouldn't be down that way except for on my way to La Honda on Sunday and they're closed. Dan, the parts guy, gave me his home number, asked what time I would be rolling by, and told me to call him..AT HOME!!!! on a SUNDAY!!! when I got close and he would swing by and open up the shop so I could get my stupid turn signal. THAT my friends is what I call customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
ciao galaxy -

good news on getting the turn signal ... munroe's is a class act for sure.

see you at LDD2005 on sunday.

ciao,
johnc

galaxy said:
OK, so some dude backed into the wifes bike at school breaking off the turn signal. Luckily he left a note and willing to pay. Hey, s#$t happens...no biggie. So I called up my favorite dealer to check on one. They have one in stock and it's only $20!!!! Well, I live 95 miles away so didn't want to make a special trip for a $20 part so I asked if they would just mail it to me.I told them I wouldn't be down that way except for on my way to La Honda on Sunday and they're closed. Dan, the parts guy, gave me his home number, asked what time I would be rolling by, and told me to call him..AT HOME!!!! on a SUNDAY!!! when I got close and he would swing by and open up the shop so I could get my stupid turn signal. THAT my friends is what I call customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
+ 10 for munroe :rockon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts