Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Why do people so this kind of stupid crap? The RC51 is a niche vehicle, people are going to know exactly what they are and will go looking to buy one. It is not like a 600 Katana sitting at the used car lot someone traded in on a Cobalt, and the dealer hopes some dingbat will buy it on impulse. People who buy fiddy-ones know fiddy-ones.

·
Registered
527 Posts
It's the usual puffed up ebay ad but at least the seller says "replica" and isn't stating that the bike is an official factory edition . Sure , he's implying it so gets a few douche points .

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Yeah, typical hyped up eBay ad. At least there is no airbrushing on it.

Oh, and my purchase of the RC was an impulse buy. I was actually looking for another R1 when someone showed me an RC. All I needed was to hear it start, and that was it, I knew I wanted one. That one was questionable, but the very next day I went looking on craigslist and picked mine up.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Cripes, the only thing that interested me in that ebay listing was how clean and shiny the Jardines were! Mine are sunbaked and dull on the outward sleeve surfaces. :(

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Well, :wtf

Are you guys asleep at Your key boards OR You really don't know Your AMA SuperBike History! :p

#1) I'm very surprised You guys let him get away with this one: Dude says "Nicky H. is the 2004 AMA SuperBike Champion!" :wtf

#2) 2004 AMA Superbike Champ. is Mat Maldin... However,..> IF Miguel D. could have found just 34 more points (or something like that) The Champ. would then have been Miguel D., Not Nicky H.,... AND... OH Yeah, By the Way,.. This happened to be on a HONDA CBR1000RR! NOT an RC51

FYI and or FWIW :rolleyes: Nicky H. is the 2002 AMA SuperBike Champ!:clapper

I Hope this Helps someone.:p

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well, :wtf

#1) I'm very surprised You guys let him get away with this one: Dude says "Nicky H. is the 2004 AMA SuperBike Champion!" :wtf

FYI and or FWIW :rolleyes: Nicky H. is the 2002 AMA SuperBike Champ!:clapper

Peace Jeff
That's true... read it on my gas tank;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts