·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1.Pedrosa
2.Lorenzo
3.Dovi
4.Stoner

Good racing at the end for the battle for 4th!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yup..Two weeks of waiting to watch the lamest racing on TV....Pedrosa had it wrapped up with 15 laps to go.....weak sauce. A battle for a non-podium position is not that exciting.

AMA racing has been more entertaining than Motogp..:twocents

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After the news that Rossi was out I think everyone was pretty dejected, hopefully a new battle will spawn for the rest of the season somewhere.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
After the news that Rossi was out I think everyone was pretty dejected, hopefully a new battle will spawn for the rest of the season somewhere.
Lorenzo/Pedrosa hatred is about as bitter as you'll get in racing. So we got that going for us once Pedro closes the gap a little.:eek:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Thankfully Stoner managed to stay on the bike :clapper ... and the fact that he only managed 4th proves to me that part of the reason he has been falling off is the bike is a piece of sh!t and he has been trying to perform miracles.

Pete

·
2,737 Posts
I must agree with psk. Could the V4 be the new motor of death? The short and sassy is just nasty? Oh the horror.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
They have to let the touring bikes (V4s) win once in a while, otherwise they threaten to go home.... Fear not, the ultimate MotoGP engines (revamped Yamaha I4) will be back and, most importantly, on the top step when the totals are amassed at the end of the year.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Hollow victory... Mugello just wasn't the same without Rossi... I still feel sick for him...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts