Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picture below

do i need to say more?

Thank you for the great product Mark, I'll be getting back to you soon with a little bit of feedback. Great strong product that works, don't see those kinds of products around as much anymore.

The bike cartwheeled couple times after sliding across the track at 80+ Mph lowside and the pedal broke before the master gave.

·
Registered
525 Posts
R & d

Theres your R & D right there..... mark should pay you for crash testing his product....lol anyone else wanna bitch about sub par quality now??? Those arent Sato rear sets are they???

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Theres your R & D right there..... mark should pay you for crash testing his product....lol anyone else wanna bitch about sub par quality now??? Those arent Sato rear sets are they???
Umm, it doesn't look to me like the master actually took any part of the hit. It was protected by the rearsets. I would trust my sato rearsets over anything that comes from him any day of the week.

I'd like to see what that picture would look like with a set of his carbon rearsets. :rolleyes: If you are such a big fan of his work and are so confident in his ability to shit-guess the strength of his products, then why not run them?

·
Registered
525 Posts
MRGRN products

Well smart guy I do run some of his products. As far as crash testing goes... well I try not to crash any of my bikes to find out if a product holds up or not however... even if the product holds up since I am peculiar about how my bike looks I would replace the part anyway with any sign of damage cosmetic or otherwise.... Besides there is so much talk around here about so many other peoples products and I wont mention names but I have some products of a very well known and sought after RC51 custom manufacture and I think the fit and finish of his products are garbage and I wont be purchasing ANYTHING from this person...

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made it out ok thanks, bike not so much but i'll be installing one of those masters on my new coming project as well.

those are vortex reasets and the reason why i use those and not the ones Mark makes is because i do as i please.
parts for vortex-satos-attack and other popular rearsets are usually in stock at any giving track when and if ever needed.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is not like i got on my bike that day to crash it and find out if it holds but just like anyone else, learning from mistakes and moving on. this product worked for me. I will be forwarding some feedback to make it better.

·
ole dirt bastard
998 Posts
Picture below

do i need to say more?

Thank you for the great product Mark, I'll be getting back to you soon with a little bit of feedback. Great strong product that works, don't see those kinds of products around as much anymore.

The bike cartwheeled couple times after sliding across the track at 80+ Mph lowside and the pedal broke before the master gave.

that thing is bulky and blocky,im sure it could survive a train crash.
im not worried about crash surviability in a master cylinder,how does it seal?
does it keep the fluid off my paint?
who cares what it looks like.
as long as it functions properly.

eta.......this is not an endorsement,just stating my opinion.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Picture below

do i need to say more?

Please tell me this isn't a new accident.

I'm glad you're okay.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Well smart guy I do run some of his products. As far as crash testing goes... well I try not to crash any of my bikes to find out if a product holds up or not however... even if the product holds up since I am peculiar about how my bike looks I would replace the part anyway with any sign of damage cosmetic or otherwise.... Besides there is so much talk around here about so many other peoples products and I wont mention names but I have some products of a very well known and sought after RC51 custom manufacture and I think the fit and finish of his products are garbage and I wont be purchasing ANYTHING from this person...
Easy there buddy, I was talking to the OP. I guess I should have been more specific. Your comment about R&D was rather funny though. Yeah, that is the way a company should do business: let the paying customers do the testing.

If you are so dissapointed by some "very well known and sought after RC51 custom manufacture" then why not post up who it is and what the problems are? I know I would post up if I had a bad experience with something. It helps out the other members around here. I've bought many things and received help from Ben, Glenn, and Scott and have never been dissapointed. I've also had a few products that were sub-par from certain companies, and have told people my opinions on here. That's what this place is about. Somebody is always going to disagree with an opinion on a product too. For example: I absolutely hate gilles products, I think they look like crap and are way overpriced. I'm not going to call someone an idiot for liking them though, as I wouldn't expect the same when I say I like another brand like sato.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thing is, i'm not just a customer, i've worked with his products and have helped with the R&D of some as well; that's the reason why i have that master cylinder on my bike.

i get a chance to try lots of products due to what i do and where i work and I can honstly can tell you that if i don't like something i will tell you about no matter where it comes from (Example, Bazzaz Vs Power Commander).
this is just what i think of this product on the bike i'm using now, i don't have any other item on this bike but i did speak about the other items when i had the RC51 two years ago. Mark helped me a lot to make my bike "MY BIKE" by, in some cases, making one of parts when no one else would so i have to thank him for that.
i'm happy with the poduct and thats the reason for this thread. nothing else

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.