Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
don't know what toolbag said but a free bump i will take

a couple of these left
here's another free bump

i can't wait for the day when honda starts building shit parts so you have to use 2 head gaskets on the block to make it seal and their press release says "it only matters to the anal people"

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
here's another free bump

i can't wait for the day when honda starts building shit parts so you have to use 2 head gaskets on the block to make it seal and their press release says "it only matters to the anal people"
Just shim it, trim it or duct tape it yourself. His products should come with a label saying that.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
I wanted to go that route, but don't have the funds at the moment. I have to admit, I'm envious of that mod.

It's funny because, on supermoto's everyone is trying to add hydraulic clutches and ditch the cable ones. I personally like the cable clutches over the hydro for the same reason you described. So, the cable clutch stays on the crf450r.

Don't know if anyone thought of this, but it may be possible to modify a sv650 clutch slave to work on an RC51 as a cheap cable clutch mod.

It comes as a unit that just bolts to the engine.

i do not like the cable clutch as i am used to Honda's and would ditch my R1 cable in a heartbeat FWIW even if i had to use a OEM slave

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
instead of comments like this,how about improving the design?

LOL

improving what? you make nothing and offer banter instead of parts or help, clever. you are here on MY thread because you have nothing to do or offer of use. you owe me for your reason for coming here and a thank you would suffice:D

your motives are obvious and truly sad. try contributing to the bike even if it is shitty parts like me the forum has enough worthless trolls and comedy they don't need you to join and i don't think anybody thinks you are funny

bump for the slaves i have now sold two in the last hour, thanks to those who bought them and thanks for those who hate it helps motivate me

·
Registered
456 Posts
MRGRN's stuff

I haven't bought anything from him but I appreciate that he makes stuff for our beloved '51. To all that criticize his work I don't see you geniuses making anything for MY/OUR bike. Keep on doing what you do Mark.

·
ole dirt bastard
998 Posts
LOL

improving what? you make nothing and offer banter instead of parts or help, clever. you are here on MY thread because you have nothing to do or offer of use. you owe me for your reason for coming here and a thank you would suffice:D

your motives are obvious and truly sad. try contributing to the bike even if it is shitty parts like me the forum has enough worthless trolls and comedy they don't need you to join and i don't think anybody thinks you are funny

bump for the slaves i have now sold two in the last hour, thanks to those who bought them and thanks for those who hate it helps motivate me

you make a part that leaks,your reply double up on the washers.
i have made my own parts for my bike,i dont slingem here because they are untested and may cause injury or death.
you are a hack and always will be.

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
you make a part that leaks,your reply double up on the washers.
i have made my own parts for my bike,i dont slingem here because they are untested and may cause injury or death.
you are a hack and always will be.
Actually Mark never even suggested it. I did. I wanted to ride and didn't have access to the correct size washers at the time. I just made do with what I had, and it worked. I've since had zero issues.

If you got something to say then here you go:

http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/rc51-general-discussion/60806-chronicles-mrgrn.html

http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/street-track/65187-new-ripoff-parts.html

Knock yourself out.

·
12,576 Posts
To all that criticize his work I don't see you geniuses making anything for MY/OUR bike. Keep on doing what you do Mark.
Why would we make subpar products when quality ones are already available? Ones that were developed with extensive R&D and are backed by World renowned manufacturers? I guess one could say "to cater to the cheap/squid crowd but that's just classless.:rolleyes:

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Why would we make subpar products when quality ones are already available? Ones that were developed with extensive R&D and are backed by World renowned manufacturers? I guess one could say "to cater to the cheap/squid crowd but that's just classless.:rolleyes:
Like this?

;)

You should really watch who thd f&&k you call a squid.

·
Registered
936 Posts
LOL

you are here on MY thread because you have nothing to do or offer of use. you owe me for your reason for coming here and a thank you would suffice:D

try contributing to the bike even if it is shitty parts like me.
Mark don't fall back into your old habits.
You have made so much progress. Re read you own posts out loud to yourself before submitting. Also utilize spell check and good grammar in general.

And thank you by the way. You do provide entertainment value to the forum, but please, you are not the exclusive reason people are here.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Mark don't fall back into your old habits.
You have made so much progress. Re read you own posts out loud to yourself before submitting. Also utilize spell check and good grammar in general.

And thank you by the way. You do provide entertainment value to the forum, but please, you are not the exclusive reason people are here.

sadly you are incorrect:( I am the ONLY reason many people post and come here. Pretty hard to argue them following me on several sites which they were not on and all of their posts are on my threads there too:rolleyes:

I am flattered i can't sell somebody something nor speak back to them in years and they are on every post i make, sounds scary in fact. the banter humor value lost it shine three or four years ago IMO

i have a groupy fan club that thinks they are going to ruin my efforts. they think their trollish banter makes people log on to see what happens with it, it works. they are using their sad lives of worthlessness to come on to me and try to make a reason for being here. they sort of attach themselves like a leach too me trying to make it look like they have some sort of value. People like to come on the forum to see parts and stuff about the bikes not people who wished they could make or do mods. Like me or not i ride and make parts for bikes and provide a reason for some to come to this site for good and for bad, you choose. I have increased my selection and broken into new areas despite the trolls and people want that. I am not going anywhere and i have a few more items on the to do list. it would be nice if the leaches found a new host to try to make their reason for pretending to be a biker instead of using me as their way to become famous:D

If you pay attention it is the same people on every thread:rolleyes:

look at you. you don't have a 51 and you never post down here and bang, one of my threads gets your post LOL

if i don't post here for say three days look at the new posts on the 51 sections. I can then start a new thread about a new product and in one day the posts will exceed the three days total posts on the whole RC51 forum.

·
Registered
936 Posts
sadly you are incorrect:( I am the ONLY reason many people post and come here. Pretty hard to argue them following me on several sites which they were not on and all of their posts are on my threads there too:rolleyes:

I am flattered i can't sell somebody something nor speak back to them in years and they are on every post i make, sounds scary in fact. the banter humor value lost it shine three or four years ago IMO

i have a groupy fan club that thinks they are going to ruin my efforts. they think their trollish banter makes people log on to see what happens with it, it works. they are using their sad lives of worthlessness to come on to me and try to make a reason for being here. they sort of attach themselves like a leach too me trying to make it look like they have some sort of value. People like to come on the forum to see parts and stuff about the bikes not people who wished they could make or do mods. Like me or not i ride and make parts for bikes and provide a reason for some to come to this site for good and for bad, you choose. I have increased my selection and broken into new areas despite the trolls and people want that. I am not going anywhere and i have a few more items on the to do list. it would be nice if the leaches found a new host to try to make their reason for pretending to be a biker instead of using me as their way to become famous:D

If you pay attention it is the same people on every thread:rolleyes:

look at you. you don't have a 51 and you never post down here and bang, one of my threads gets your post LOL

if i don't post here for say three days look at the new posts on the 51 sections. I can then start a new thread about a new product and in one day the posts will exceed the three days total posts on the whole RC51 forum.
Let's be real Mark. If you want to think you are a draw for the forum, I agree up to a point. That is not a compliment.

You are not one to speak about posting on other peoples threads and following people around. You have done it to me on other forums. I have not changed my screen name here but I also use RIB333 on some other forums. You use to be one of the worst most offensive posters on any forum. Now that you have mitigated your online behavior you want to lecture others, cute.

How do you know I don't own, or have not owned an RC51? Very arrogant and delusional to think you know a person or about a person based on a few internet postings or lack of posts in the RC51 section. I was giving you good advice, man. Read your own post before submitting, that's all.

Oh, yeah, I'll post where and when I want just like you. If you want complete control over a forum, start your own.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Let's be real Mark. If you want to think you are a draw for the forum, I agree up to a point. That is not a compliment.

You are not one to speak about posting on other peoples threads and following people around. You have done it to me on other forums. I have not changed my screen name here but I also use RIB333 on some other forums. You use to be one of the worst most offensive posters on any forum. Now that you have mitigated your online behavior you want to lecture others, cute.

How do you know I don't own, or have not owned an RC51? Very arrogant and delusional to think you know a person or about a person based on a few internet postings or lack of posts in the RC51 section. I was giving you good advice, man. Read your own post before submitting, that's all.

Oh, yeah, I'll post where and when I want just like you. If you want complete control over a forum, start your own.

you cetainly get defensive when i simply post facts and truth. you are on this thread soley for the banter you hope follows, sad. you and i clearly see you have NO interest in the slaves and your contribution is a backhanded slap. whether you admit it or not and whether you say i am not liked it won't change the FACT people follow me around(looks like you too) the net looking for stife for little or no reason other then becuase they can and they are bored. I know who you are and i have never followed you anywhere and can't remember the last thread of yours i posted on or follwed up one one your posts but somehow you oddly are on almost all of mine:D

you are a hypocrite as far as i am concerned and pot meet kettle comes to mind. If you clearly don't like me try changing YOUR behaviour and ignore me or go away or you just are showing YOUR true colors IMO and they ain't good. I have pissed a few off and this is the net. I have moved on and do what i can for CUSTOMERS and the few who troll around contributing nothing are not my concern.

don't pretend you somehow care about me and are trying to help while adding fuel to the fire any chance you get and hoping more happens so you have something to come here for:D

Be well and good luck. i appreciate your support!!!!!!!!!

http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/search.php?searchid=961261

half your recent posts are banterous on threads i started or ones directly about me or my parts, sad IMO

·
Registered
525 Posts
for real...

The sad thing is this and continues to be this... Those criticizing have nothing to offer this forum but criticism. I could understand if those smack talkers were making RC51 parts and they were going back and forth to get business, or if there were quality issues and one was trying to let people know hey my product is better because... but I have yet to see this on here. All I see is a bunch of people talking shit, and honestly I think 99.9% of it is just straight jealousy because on a good day they couldnt design and manufacture a product half that of what Mark does. Additionally they offer no value to make the forum a better place. A forum is a place for people with like interests to get together and discuss this interest. Here at speedzilla RC51 general discussion I see more discussion about Mark and his products than I do about the actual RC51. Its sad because I see this on some other forums too, and ones that Mark isnt a member of, so its not him. There are some people that go through life so insecure they have to constantly put others down so they feel good about themselves. Fortunately for them, they have the internet to hide behind, because they would never do this in person. They dont have the balls and if they did have the balls they would just get their ass beat and would go crawl into the little hole they came from. So blast away all you like but just like thumpers mom said... if you dont have something nice to say dont say nothing at all...

·
Registered
936 Posts
you cetainly get defensive when i simply post facts and truth. you are on this thread soley for the banter you hope follows, sad. you and i clearly see you have NO interest in the slaves and your contribution is a backhanded slap. whether you admit it or not and whether you say i am not liked it won't change the FACT people follow me around(looks like you too) the net looking for stife for little or no reason other then becuase they can and they are bored. I know who you are and i have never followed you anywhere and can't remember the last thread of yours i posted on or follwed up one one your posts but somehow you oddly are on almost all of mine:D

you are a hypocrite as far as i am concerned and pot meet kettle comes to mind. If you clearly don't like me try changing YOUR behaviour and ignore me or go away or you just are showing YOUR true colors IMO and they ain't good. I have pissed a few off and this is the net. I have moved on and do what i can for CUSTOMERS and the few who troll around contributing nothing are not my concern.

don't pretend you somehow care about me and are trying to help while adding fuel to the fire any chance you get and hoping more happens so you have something to come here for:D

Be well and good luck. i appreciate your support!!!!!!!!!

http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/search.php?searchid=961261

half your recent posts are banterous on threads i started or ones directly about me or my parts, sad IMO
This what I love about the net.

You think you post fact and the truth yet you have posted the worst kind of negative rants on so many threads as documented else where. I have never been banned from a forum, you have.

All this nonsense about contributing to the motorcycle community makes me laugh.

You're correct I don't care about you, why should I? I care about my entertainment, that is the purpose most of the threads serve. My taking some of my time out to post and respond is for me, not you. Only a narcissist would think it's all about themselves.

And I was honestly offering some sound advice to read you own posts before submitting, it might serve you better. Of course I offered that advice in a sarcastic manner for my own entertainment.

You're really not that important a figure in the motorcycling world. You are a local jester on Speedzilla though and I guess that is something.

And no I am not interested in a slave cylinder for an RC51, very astute of you.

·
12,576 Posts
Fortunately for them, they have the internet to hide behind, because they would never do this in person. They dont have the balls and if they did have the balls they would just get their ass beat and would go crawl into the little hole they came from. So blast away all you like but just like thumpers mom said... if you dont have something nice to say dont say nothing at all...
STFU already!:rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 84 Posts