Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MR REAR HUGGER

The wife has agreed to get me one and who has the best price and does anyone have them in the US? Help me out guys !! I have to go back in the hospital for more treatments in a couple weeks so I would like to get it on before I go back. THANKS GUYS !! Hoovy

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys Please delete this one !!

Sorry for the double thread :(:(:(

·
Registered
13 Posts
I still have mine for sale....sorry it's fiber glass!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody has a MR rear hugger ???

Come on guys I know someone has one. Where did it come from and how did you get it??? THANKS Hoovy

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been THERE!

I contacted him months ago and all I got from him was a link. No info offers or anything. I hate giving that much money to someone that doesn't take the time to at least say "Hey, what can I help you with or what are your questions." Lets face it this is a LOT of $$$$ for just a fender??? Then $40 some bucks shipping. I'm not looking for anything free just some customer service. Just my :twocents THANKS & I'll try again! Hoovy

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
I think my customer service is superb(as many here will agree with)
If you dont ask specific question its a bit hard to answer.
The link to Moto-works is all there is,and you can do a search here on magical Racing rear fenders etc for more information.

As much as I would love to give you guys some special prices at the moment its just impossible with the US dollar being close to 80yen(paypal exchange rates)
Tyga have some great low priced fenders so maybe they are a better choice for you

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I contacted him months ago and all I got from him was a link. No info offers or anything. I hate giving that much money to someone that doesn't take the time to at least say "Hey, what can I help you with or what are your questions." Lets face it this is a LOT of $$$$ for just a fender??? Then $40 some bucks shipping. I'm not looking for anything free just some customer service. Just my :twocents THANKS & I'll try again! Hoovy
I have bought MR and Ladybird parts in the past and I just got an OGK helmet straight from him and all I can say is that I only wish there were more sellers like Simon.
And apart from that there's not much that can be said about that fender: even a spanner monkey like me could get it installed in minutes... :eek:
As for prices: yes, MR is EXPENSIVE but having seen how other manufacturers (especially large ones) work all I can say is that you actually get your money's worth here.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts

Hey HOOVY,

I don't know what happened all those months ago brother, however, I see you've been a member here now approx. 9 months...
So if I take your statement of "I contacted him months ago" (me looking at this time line) tells me maybe it's just the price and You, NOT knowing who you are dealing with, as You are really kinda New here, atleast back then, when you were reaching out ;) to Simon.
HOOVY, What I can tell you, along with EVERYONE else here who has ever dealt with Simon. He really is a great guy to work with:rockon and from ALL the threads "I" have read.... Everyone IS NOT only Very Happy with their product, but, they ALL really seem pretty much Blown away, with how fast Simon is at getting His People here their orders! This is No BS brother, I'm NOT blowing smoke up anyones arse... I am Only trying to Help and I Hope this Helps You and Simon,;)

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah Simon has always come through for me and I've been buying from him for years. Most of the time he ships stuff to me faster than people in the states. :notworthy

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I stand corrected !!!

Simon is taking care of me and I am in the middle ordering as we speak!
MR's stuff is of the best out there can't wait to bolt it on!!! That hugger pts the missing touch on the RC in my opinion. THANKS ALL, again this site proves to be first class :notworthy :clapper :notworthy :clapper HOOVY

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think my customer service is superb(as many here will agree with)
If you dont ask specific question its a bit hard to answer.
The link to Moto-works is all there is,and you can do a search here on magical Racing rear fenders etc for more information.

As much as I would love to give you guys some special prices at the moment its just impossible with the US dollar being close to 80yen(paypal exchange rates)
Tyga have some great low priced fenders so maybe they are a better choice for you
I noticed there is a clearance problem when runing a hugger with a 190/55 section tyre.

Does anyone has a clean solution for this?

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
I noticed there is a clearance problem when runing a hugger with a 190/55 section tyre.

Does anyone has a clean solution for this?

Hey polePosition,

I don't know what anyone else is doing\using BUT I run 1/8" thick rubber shims under My hugger between hugger and swing-ARM :rockon Works great for me and It is still close but I have clearance now... and you can always + or - more rubber shims, depending on what you need... :)

I Hope this Helps You... Love you call sign,

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey polePosition,

I don't know what anyone else is doing\using BUT I run 1/8" thick rubber shims under My hugger between hugger and swing-ARM :rockon Works great for me and It is still close but I have clearance now... and you can always + or - more rubber shims, depending on what you need... :)

I Hope this Helps You... Love you call sign,

Peace Jeff
Thanks RVTMAVERICK, I will give it a try.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts