Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone trying mounting up a Marchesini front rim from a cbr1000rr to the RC? I need some help getting the spacing right. I installed new bearings for the RC into the Marchesini rim and the collar from the RC into the new wheels that sit between the bearings but I still have too much space. Any help would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I've not done Marchesini rims on the RC...my PVMs comes with built in front spacers but I think you have your answers already.

I think you have two choice here.

One make your own spacers or call up Marchesini for their spacers...unless, someone has done the exact same route as you. Going from a RR front to the RC with Marchesini you are stuck with those choices.

GL though:rockon

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have Marchesini on one of my RC and OEM Honda front spacers would not work. The wheels came with the spacers and they are not the same size as OEM.
Call Mike or Dan from Kyle USA, they should be able to help you.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Dammit Jess, should have bought mine I can do spacers but only if you marry me and put your rc in the pre-nup !:woot:

Can you beleive my bike is wadded behind the entertainment system, but I did bring my stands in the house last night we need to know a few key dimentions.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Kyle

+1.....
I have Marchesini on one of my RC and OEM Honda front spacers would not work. The wheels came with the spacers and they are not the same size as OEM.
Call Mike or Dan from Kyle USA, they should be able to help you.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dammit Jess, should have bought mine I can do spacers but only if you marry me and put your rc in the pre-nup !:woot:

Can you beleive my bike is wadded behind the entertainment system, but I did bring my stands in the house last night we need to know a few key dimentions.
Hahaha. This can be arranged but I need copies of your front wheel spacers first...lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts