Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
nice vid... but no 2006 review of Motogp should leave out elias's last lap battle to win:rtfm :rockon

·
Member #5686
997 Posts
He's got some great footage but his music selections are always snoozers, and the editing just seems to comprise of random clips tossed together. Not much timing or playing to the music.

However, I'm obviously somewhat biased....

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ozzy a snoozer? :wtf

A BIG hair band?? :wtf

Not sure how he'd take to either comment, but chances are you wouldn't be able to understand what he said anyways.

When my wife asks me what the Hell I'm listening too, I know it's right. :rockon

·
Member #5686
997 Posts
I like Ozzy, but that song has too slow a tempo for the type of video he's trying to make (a "pump you up, lets go riding that was awesome" kinda video).

·
Registered
696 Posts
departmentofsuspension said:
This is bulshit! If I don't ride a bike or a sled in the next week I am going to start killing people!:mad: :D
LOL:woot:, It could be a long winter for some.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Can someone email the video so I can open it with window's media player? The computer I am using overseas, in a big sand box, has a hard time using adobe's flash player. Long story.....Thanks..... [email protected]

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
JD¹³ said:
He's got some great footage but his music selections are always snoozers, and the editing just seems to comprise of random clips tossed together. Not much timing or playing to the music.

However, I'm obviously somewhat biased....
Disagree..:wacky .I think he did a great job!!:notworthy
Goosebumps.
I'm with Jason....It's gonna be a LONG winter:banghead

1 - 20 of 20 Posts