Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Was going to go before they fukd Stewart out of a bid. Besides, it's going to be the weakest field in AGES. The best rider in the World isn't going because of a dispute over sponsorship placement on his uniform with the Italian Federation. And Pourcel is hurt and Reed has gone mad and isn't racing either. Weak all around!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Was going to go before they fukd Stewart out of a bid. Besides, it's going to be the weakest field in AGES. The best rider in the World isn't going because of a dispute over sponsorship placement on his uniform with the Italian Federation. And Pourcel is hurt and Reed has gone mad and isn't racing either. Weak all around!:rolleyes:
Caroli will be there afterall.
You can hardly blame the AMA for not selecting Stewart he hasn't raced since his accident and from what I recall pulled out of MXoN last year due to not riding outdoors.:rolleyes:
I think the US has a top team and will probably walk it again, with Italy and France squabbling over no 2 slot.
Who need Reed he's hardly done anything of note this year.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear it but it will still be some great racing. And the parties have already began

Caroli will be there afterall.
You can hardly blame the AMA for not selecting Stewart he hasn't raced since his accident and from what I recall pulled out of MXoN last year due to not riding outdoors.:rolleyes:
I think the US has a top team and will probably walk it again, with Italy and France squabbling over no 2 slot.
Who need Reed he's hardly done anything of note this year.

We did not see him but there are all of the others here. Today was tech and everyone was here.

We are camped about a mile away. The only camping for the not VIP is no closer than about a mile.

We walked the track and it is small. Passing is going to be ugly and technical. The layout reminds me of my buddy's track in TX. The footprint the track is on is about the 1/3 of Budds Creek. The total length is about the same. LOTS of jumps. Supercross style jumps. Soil is either soft homey/sandy soil or clay/gravel hard pack. Not much for viewers sitting areas. There is a hill behind but nothing up close. I took a shit pot of pics of the track. I will post them in my photobook later today. The camping area is full of foreigners. Should make for a great time.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
This where the excitement begins

The start is my favorite part of a Moto, one of the reasons I started racing. I love the argy bargy going into the first corner,the roost, the noise and the contact.:rockon
Oh Carolis there, he's been made the team manager too after Andrea Bartolini resgined over some drama regarding team selection. The usual Italian drama I had high hopes for team Italy till Philippearts hurt his knee last week and then this, I really don't think any other Euro country has the riders to chalenge the US now although I'm looking forwards to the Caroli/Dungey(open/MX1) and Canard/Musquin(Lites/MX2) races.

mx-pure.com :: News :: News :: SHABBY TREATMENT !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts