Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody got one? opinions please?

i also am down to the fieldsheer falcon 5 as it's main competition.

just trying to nail down my choice.

this is a mostly street suit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: moto gp compression suit (mrgrn)

Anybody know in what third world country sweat shop they are made? I've never seen one to see the tags. Just curious.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (bsi)

several of my friends have them and swear by them. great ventilation, roo is a plus and nice pricing. btw - the deal BSI posted is pretty awesome. haven't seen 'em for that cheap.

it'll definitely be my next one-piece suit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive been using the motogp suit for my past few track days, and I got to say I love it. it fits me like a glove, the leather feels strong and light, and ive gotten a lot of questions/comments about it. Only thing i cant stand is the name. I feel like a poser with the words, "Moto GP" across my chest :T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: moto gp compression suit (mrgrn)

Thx for this tip guys I just got my compression suit from slava for $675 shipped

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: moto gp compression suit (Rocryder)

Let us know how long it takes you to get it... I've heard/read stories about Slava...

I'd love to get one of those suits. I saw them at the motoGP races and they are nice. I'm sure Slava has the best price. I haven't heard otherwise, but the shipping can be sketchy...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: moto gp compression suit (Wild Child)

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT ANY DOGGONE PICTURES!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wild Child »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Let us know how long it takes you to get it... I've heard/read stories about Slava...

I'd love to get one of those suits. I saw them at the motoGP races and they are nice. I'm sure Slava has the best price. I haven't heard otherwise, but the shipping can be sketchy...</TD></TR></TABLE>

It took 3 days to get... I ordered a 44 in black so he had it in stock However the Sidi Vertabra 2 airs I ordered were not in stock and I was told 4-5 days 3 days ago

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I have gotten a few things thru Slava - he under promised and over delivered. I like that!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
slavas a nice guy but i ordered some stuff from him and got the run around still dont now what happend doesnt return the calls

1 - 17 of 17 Posts