Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all of the articles and hype, did the US made Moto Czysz make the debut laps at the race at Laguna or is it still not being shown publicly?? Some of the bike mags claimed that it would do parade laps at Laguna before the big race.

I don't remember much mention of it yesterday if at all.
Ken

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Moto Czysz make it's debut at US MotoGP at Laguna?? (NYCSTRIPES)

Someone who was there, please chime in on this. I'm interested ... they're was a great deal of media hype and push on the C1 for the last 6 months.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Moto Czysz make it's debut at US MotoGP at Laguna?? (Heist)

Just before the Ducati "celebrity" laps there was silver bike that did a lap. I wasn't paying too much attention at that point but figured it was the Moto Czysz.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Moto Czysz make it's debut at US MotoGP at Laguna?? (Dave B.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave B. »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just before the Ducati "celebrity" laps there was silver bike that did a lap. I wasn't paying too much attention at that point but figured it was the Moto Czysz. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That was it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bike went out for some fast laps. The rider picked up the American flag and did a couple of slow ones. That thing was LOUD, with a slightly deeper sound than the MotoGP bikes. Looked great too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (stimpson)

The bike was on display at the Michelin booth in the pits. It looks much better in person.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The chances of this bike ever becoming sucessful against motogp bikes are slim to none. Just take a look at the Proton KR story.
It takes millions and millions of dollars plus many many years of R&D.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (andres)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by andres »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The chances of this bike ever becoming sucessful against motogp bikes are slim to none. Just take a look at the Proton KR story.
It takes millions and millions of dollars plus many many years of R&D. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreed! I feel bad for the Proton every time it laps the track! A buddy that was with me at the GP was shouting PROOOOOTOOOOON!!!!! almost every lap as it passed, all by it's lonesome. King Kenny will never turn a profit much less finish in the top 5 of a GP race with that thing unless we have another Michelin fiasco
Actually, I shouldn't say that, as he probably runs michelins also. Don't know, Don't Care!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.