Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doing a little ride around hwy9 tomorrow. anyone want to come along? so far it's going be me, 3stripes(tai) on his pimp ride, my friend art on a 600rr, and one or two other. we're meeting up at the bux on capital expressway at 10am by in and out burger. we should be at the four corners around 10:30am. so it's your choice, meet at starbucks or meet at four corners. hope the turn out is good. okbye.
peter

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: morning ride, hwy9, 4/16 (petermai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by petermai »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">doing a little ride around hwy9 tomorrow. anyone want to come along? so far it's going be me, 3stripes(tai) on his pimp ride, my friend art on a 600rr, and one or two other. we're meeting up at the bux on capital expressway at 10am by in and out burger. we should be at the four corners around 10:30am. so it's your choice, meet at starbucks or meet at four corners. hope the turn out is good. okbye.
peter

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I sure do miss this rides..Why did I ever move back to MN?!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: morning ride, hwy9, 4/16 (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I sure do miss this rides..Why did I ever move back to MN?!</TD></TR></TABLE>
Because a single-wide mobile home on a postage stamp sized desert lot doesn't cost you $600K in the midwest!

Not that you'd want a trailer or anything, just trying to point out some positives as it appears that you are having a little depression issue today with your MN rain!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: morning ride, hwy9, 4/16 (ten~39)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ten~39 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Because a single-wide mobile home on a postage stamp sized desert lot doesn't cost you $600K in the midwest!

Not that you'd want a trailer or anything, just trying to point out some positives as it appears that you are having a little depression issue today with your MN rain!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was actually speaking with Weasal over on the RC51.com site (weasal sometimes turns a wrench for Jeff Bostrom when he is racing) and I'm thinking of taking a week in summer, load the bike in the back of a uhaul and head out out to NorCal for a week of terrorizing the common wealth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts