Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, sorry it's been a while since I last posted the new job has been crazy. Here's the problem, since moving from Albuquerque to San Antonio (elevation change big time) my bike was not idling and the power delivery was down as I had a custom map. I quickly downloaded a map from the dynojet site as I could not find any better maps. Does anyone have a good map for an 04 with my mods (see signature) not any extensive mods but a little better then stock! Email me at [email protected] thanks in advance!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
welcome to San Antonio, their is some pretty good riding around here. Sorry can't help you with a map for those pipes, but I keep a eye out. by the way it will be good to see another rc around here, lately the squids are getting their hands on them:(.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I've been out the past few weekends with some guys from Texas Road Rage, but I am one of 2 twins the rest are in-lines. They are a good bunch of people from what I have seen!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exxon (Tiger mart) 1604 and Bandera usually about 9:30am but check out the Texas Road Rage site under SA rides. We had a pretty good ride this morning

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea I live about 5 min. from there and usally head out 16 one way or the other from there. Haven't seen you bike before, but then again I have not been out in about 3 months.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (HanZcap)

Or get it from SP2. That is where I got mine from, and it seems that it works for my bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tried the Kyle route and I can't find the maps online. I'll try sending a message to Robert. Thanks for the info. A83 I am sure I'll see you on 16 or Bandera somewhere!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.