Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So due to the misfortune of a recent member here , getting his bike stolen (I hope the theif wrecks head on into a SEMI truck) - but I didnt want to keep posting and asking questions in his thread.

his thread is here

http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/rc51-general-discussion/47634-stolen-2004-nicky-hayden-rc51-monterey-ca.html

BUT.. his exhaust pipes, god dammit they look WICKED.. is this pipe still available, and where could I find it (BRAND NEW).

OR, how many other companies make a HIGH MOUNT, with the passenger pegs still available?

I have ERIONS now, but.. I cannot believe how nice those moriwaki pipes looked.. I KNOW simonkobe can get some trick pipes too, but.. I really REALLY like the way that the mori's look.

ALSO

how do they sound??? should they sound pretty similar to my erions? (they sound good, very loud, but good).

Thanks, I just didnt want to keep posting questions in that other gentlemans thread, because.. well its not really the right thing to do..

Thanks guys

·
Back on two wheels!
788 Posts
well there was a set of adapters made by sato to fit passenger pegs and high mount exhaust but I think rothmans claimed those.

you see those things pop up every now and then on here.

good luck man.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Call Big Valley Honda they are a Moriwaki dealer, those pipes are not cheep just letting you know. Not sure about how loud they are but the performance gain with those pipes should be good.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I called big valley honda, they can not get any MORI products, I spoke with 2 people from there... they are saying mori wont even invoice them right now for the parts they owe money on, let alone order more stuff.

maybe mori is having some buisness complications or something?

any other dealers that would be able to get something like this?

·
Registered
609 Posts
I think I remember someone said DK racing, but I may be wrong, just throwing it out there. scott seems to know where to find everything if he does not sell it. maybe simonkobe?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Moriwaki Engineering

try calling there other dealers. I think i remember Damon telling me that he got some moriwaki stuff from Australia, i could be wrong though. Hope this helps

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moriwaki Engineering

try calling there other dealers. I think i remember Damon telling me that he got some moriwaki stuff from Australia, i could be wrong though. Hope this helps

Redstar, thanks for your help, I have emails out now reguarding the pipes.. only thing I am scared of, is how piss poor the american dollar is against other currency!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did just email him, to see what is available, id prefer white over the anod style.
:)

Post your pics! Pimp that bitch!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I did just email him, to see what is available, id prefer white over the anod style.
:)

Post your pics! Pimp that bitch!

I finally got a reply

Dear topdawg_43,

Delivered to you is $200 USD
Sorry for the delay but had to deal with several freighters to get a reasonable deal
Please let me know what you would like to do
Cheers Mick Hone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts