Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i appologize for the distortion in almost all the pics but the space i have leaves not much room for anything but my 10-17mm fisheye...

i guess we'll start with where the little austrian lives... it's -20C outside but a nice toasty 10C inside... the plasma tv helps the radiant tube keep the temps up...

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this shows just how narrow the rc8r really is... while the fairings are wide where your legs actually sit is VERY slim

this further details it's only about as wide as the narrowest part of the seat...

and the satos again, shift side has the optional shift spindle stabilizer which should aid in the spindle stiffness and give more positive shifting and fewer false neutrals as well as the bracket to convert to gp-shift (from ktm)

relocated master cylinder on the brake side...

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice clean eccentric ride height adjuster offers 12mm total adjustment..

the subframe can be easily adjusted for shorter or taller riders

does that say tire temp and pressure on the dash? i'd really like to find out where to get the tpms sensors for the wheels as having these values beamed right to the dash would be a wonderful feature (Even if it's only as a reference and not necessarily perfectly accurate numbers)

and finally a couple artsy fartsy ones... the 2nd pic is similar to the one stunna posted in an earlier thread, i just thought i'd do a fancier version.

if anyone wants a closer look at anything i can take more, i was just bored shitless tonight and figured i'd snap some pics for the hell of it... hope you like 'em...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
What are your riding impressions versus the R1 in the back? Nice pics btw.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
:rockon :notworthy

Thx bud. Much appreciated as we are in the depths of the Canadian winter. I miss my bike so much!

Pls keep us posted on the RC8 life, parts, service etc. It's on my shortlist. Thx.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
That's pretty neat that they put in things like the ride height adjuster and the different seat height holes.

You gotta wash the Suby though, it looks sad.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
this is what it looks like outside

there's a reason the car is dirty hahhha. and that snowblower will now last ten times longer than expected after getting fed a quart of gn4. haha

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
Nice bikes and garage setup.
Couple questions about the garage (I know all about the bike)....what material did you use on the ceiling? What type of lights?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts