Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: More props for Kyle Racing (superbike2001)

the wheel spacer man. Even though it was really Marks fault I crashed last month, some of it may have been the spacer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: More props for Kyle Racing (Rookie)

Ohh yea! You will have to fill me in a bit more Friday!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes yes, we will all laugh at me again
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Really??? That was the cause?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

well if I had to make a guess, Id say brake pads work better on rotors than calipers. Try stopping an RC coming down the chute like a bat out of hell trying to make a pass on the outside of turn 5 (because I know I can do that) in a valiant attempt to win a GTO race with 1 functioning rotor and no sleep in the previous 4 weeks. Hell them Brembo rotors are nice, but I'm pretty sure I need both of them to be worth a damn.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

So the spacer was the wrong size/fit ? I remember you having to cut it down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So the spacer was the wrong size/fit ? I remember you having to cut it down.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

And if iI remember....with a HACK saw...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the wheel spacer man. Even though it was really Marks fault I crashed last month, some of it may have been the spacer</TD></TR></TABLE>

I always get blamed when something goes wrong I don't understand it I look so innocent.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
guys I'm new in this site an need some help. I just bought a set of sato banzais for my Rc and now I need a power commander map. my bike is and 04 rc51 with just the flapper valve mod, K&N fliters and power commander. If you know how I can acquire a proper map please let me know. Any help will be apreciated
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (Moyoyin)

Moyoyin...

I know this is the second post that I have seen you ask about maps and the threads you are posting in are of no relation to PC Maps. You may want to go to the technical forum and CREATE your own thread. You will have MUCH better results there!

BT

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts