Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Soup :: Ahhhh ... What? :: 12-06-2011

No offense but someone get him a Maxi pad already
You can say whatever the fuk you want when you're the most dominant rider in MotoGP since he's joined the series.;)

Surely there are at least two riders jealous of his ability to win on the Ducati. So he's not lying about the jealousy part.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True - He has the right to bitch and Moan about every little thing from the guys in the garage, the bike, the track, the marshalls, FIM, other riders - LOLOLOLOL

He is truly one of a kind - Moaner for-eva!

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
I'd say there is more than an ounce of truth in what he said. Of course, he needn't have actually SAID it, but it's very probably exactly as he did say.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Soup :: Ahhhh ... What? :: 12-06-2011

No offense but someone get him a Maxi pad already
I'm sorry but exactly what was he moaning about? F1 and MGP have always been more corporate than the feeder series such as WSC, WRC, Touring Car championships and even Lemans prototype racing. Micheal Schumacher, Rossi, Lewis Hamilton, Juan Montoya, amongst other racers have been saying this for decades. You just got roped in by the "we have nothing new to report in the off season so lets try and turn a quote into something noteworthy." He's saying nothing new and certainly isn't moaning about anything. You OTOH. :cool:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
bunch of criminals anyhoo:D
I always laugh when I think about that. Yes the Brits got that one right. You folks will be exiled where the climate is gorgeous, you can walk around with the need for heavy weather clothing, and the lobster are plentiful the beaches incredible and the cloudy, rainy days a rarity. We'll stay here in the "garden spot" of the world known as Britain. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
I always laugh when I think about that. Yes the Brits got that one right. You folks will be exiled where the climate is gorgeous, you can walk around with the need for heavy weather clothing, and the lobster are plentiful the beaches incredible and the cloudy, rainy days a rarity. We'll stay here in the "garden spot" of the world known as Britain. :rolleyes:

cept when you go swimmin you get attacked by sharks

·
12,576 Posts
I'm sorry but exactly what was he moaning about? F1 and MGP have always been more corporate than the feeder series such as WSC, WRC, Touring Car championships and even Lemans prototype racing. Micheal Schumacher, Rossi, Lewis Hamilton, Juan Montoya, amongst other racers have been saying this for decades. You just got roped in by the "we have nothing new to report in the off season so lets try and turn a quote into something noteworthy." He's saying nothing new and certainly isn't moaning about anything. You OTOH. :cool:
Stop this! This is a Stoner Hater thread. You must post things that make Stoner look like the bad guy even though every other racer feels the exact same way as him.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
929 Posts
Hey Moaner if you want a friend go buy a dog you ***.

Bitching because everybody in GP is not best "mates" with each other is a classic case of his whining and proof he doesn't understand the true meaning of competition. Go join the V8 supercar series and get tha **** out.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Too bad he cant drive cars as well as Vale or he probably would leave GP.

He has only himself to blame for the lack of "nice people" around him - he has, at one time or other, called everyone out around him because things weren't going the way King Moaner expected them to

·
Registered
382 Posts
He has royally kicked every ass in that paddock. If he says they are a bunch of jealous pussies, you know, they probably are. Until somebody comes along who can actually race with Casey Stoner, he is the bull goose in the bunch. Deal with it.

·
12,576 Posts
Of course everyone will hate him when he's as dominant as he's been for so long. The guy is the class of the field since he got into GPs. U don't think Rossi/JLo/Hayden/Dovi or anyone else wants that amount of wins and Championships? It's all jealousy, just like all the crying here.;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.