Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well be leaving Ellendale at 8:00 am and hitting the SE quadrant for most of the day! We have 4 guys so far, if anybody else wants to join!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: MN ride 08/27 (Utopia)

Only 4 so far? Manjo, Utopia, Hawkeye, myself, and . . . anyone else? You'll have to show us the new secret roads that aren't on the map this weekend too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: MN ride 08/27 (waterboy420)

Actually Hawkeye is out, But we have a new rider with us tomorrow. I'll fill you guys in later, but he's cool. and can ride fast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: MN ride 08/27 (waterboy420)

Nope, this guy can actually ride. I had a problem keeping up with him even and you know how I ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where's Ellendale? And is the SE quadrant down around Roch?
Just curious in case the timing works out for me sometime :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (ToastR)

If it's Ellendale, MN its South of Owatanna. N43 52.380 W93 18.081
Have you guys met there before? Saturday doesn't work for me. Is anyone going to Cokato on Sunday? I am, and I'll have an extra chair. First come first serve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (MNwilly)

Yep, Ellendale, MN. Yes, we have met there b4. SE is south east of Rochester, MN, not Rochester, NY. Best roads in the state so far. I can't make it Sunday, burning up my time riding on Saturday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, I thought so, I used to live in Roch and nowadays when I come over from WI, I get to sample some of my old favorite routes. We've got some pretty sweet roads over in SW wisconsin too. I look forward to catching up with you guys one of these times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts