Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are taking off from the BP in Ellendale tomorrow morning at 8:00am. Anybody is welcome to join. We are planning on hitting the SE corner of MN.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: MN/IA/WI 07/30 (Utopia)

I don't mean to threadjack, but damn, why don't you guys come north? You are all welcome to stay here at my place and we have a ride up Highway 1 planned for Sunday. It would be a great time and the weather will be cooler!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: MN/IA/WI 07/30 (MajorAceHole)

I'll there at 8....If you're serious about Sunday ACEHOLE....Let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: MN/IA/WI 07/30 (Manjo27)

I am serious. You have a place to stay either tonight or tomorrow night (or both nights for that matter). We will be riding up the North Shore tomorrow morning and then on Highway 1 to Ely. If you are interested, give me a call and we can finalize the details - 218-213-7116.

Kurt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: MN/IA/WI 07/30 (MajorAceHole)

Kurt...I'll take you up on that offer some day. I just got home from my ride. I did 504 miles today. I don't think I'm going be on my bike tomorrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: MN/IA/WI 07/30 (Manjo27)

Manjo--Sounds good. 500 miles is a long day. How did it go? You are welcome up here anytime. The same goes for Waterboy, Hoffia, Utopia, Hawkeye and any other board members. I hope that we can ride up here sometime soon. Keep my phone number and give a call or email when you can head north.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts