Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Mirror Group Purchase (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Now somebody sell me your OEM mirrors!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Trade you for an Ohlins shock

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Mirror Group Purchase (Wild Child)

i was going to say i would sell you mine Mike until i saw the price of those fancy ones

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any kind of drilling needed for the signal wires or do they go down the middle on the "inside"?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Mirror Group Purchase (mrgrn)

If you were to figure the cost of flush mounts and new mirrors together, this is a sweet deal !

Now I just need to think of how to cover the body work mounting spots and paint to match...???? Any idea's without using race body work and start painting from scratch??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Mirror Group Purchase (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Now somebody sell me your OEM mirrors!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Make an offer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (slingblade)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slingblade »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any kind of drilling needed for the signal wires or do they go down the middle on the "inside"?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm really not sure. I no longer have an RC51 in my garage to go look at.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Mirror Group Purchase (Half Squid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Half Squid »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you were to figure the cost of flush mounts and new mirrors together, this is a sweet deal !

Now I just need to think of how to cover the body work mounting spots and paint to match...???? Any idea's without using race body work and start painting from scratch??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just get a fiberglass repair kit ($10 at Pep Boys) tiny bit of bondo($6) and some Honda Paint, follow this link http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_9510_hand/ and be done with it, fiberglass repair is a lot easier than I thought, fabrication shouldnt be too much tougher

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (Dave)

Do need to drill a hole. I did for mine. If they are LED the wire gauge is super small. At least mine were when I added these mirrors

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (Cozzb)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cozzb »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do need to drill a hole. I did for mine. If they are LED the wire gauge is super small. At least mine were when I added these mirrors</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude, you have these? Post pics!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (Cozzb)

Dude man, I thought you meant that you had the mirrors that are being offered here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (ResidentEvil)

How good/decent/bad is the actual mirror installed in them? Can you see anything? Are they concave/convex?

In other words, the shell looks cool, but does the mirror SUCK? Also, how is the signal? How bright compared to the side pod signals? Are the signals and mirrors DOT approved? Who is the manufacturer?

Modified by 77cvcc at 4:32 PM 5/26/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (ResidentEvil)

The ones pictured above in my post are as good as stock. They don't vibrate any worse than stock.

I am thinking about the group purchase because I like the style of these indicators

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.