Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mirror Group Purchase!

For those of you that missed out on the informal group purchase on the turn-signals in the superbikes forum, we've got another offer fo you! We've got several varieties for your Superbike, Supersport, and Monster!

OFFER ENDS MAY 31st!

<FONT SIZE="5">CLICK HERE!</FONT>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (Dave)

Those Monster mirrors are trick as hell, thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I can't decide between red or black.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (JamesP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JamesP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I can't decide between red or black.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, um.....like what color is your bike?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I assume the SS mirrors are for the F.I. SS and not the carb SS. If they do work on the '91-'98 SS I would <U>love</U> to see a picture of 'em mounted!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (Dutch900)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dutch900 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I assume the SS mirrors are for the F.I. SS and not the carb SS. If they do work on the '91-'98 SS I would <U>love</U> to see a picture of 'em mounted!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm pretty sure they'll work, but no images to be found.

Can someone measure the distance between the mounting holes on their 91-98 SS to be sure? Measure center of bolt hole to center of the other bolt hole in millimeters.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I would measure the distance myself, but she is in the shop getting the clutch debacle squared away.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (Toxic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Toxic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well, um.....like what color is your bike?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ah, but there's the rub. It's red, and of course the stock mirrors are black and I always liked the look. In the photo above, I see red mirrors which looks pretty good too.

Jeez, Toxic, I would think you would give the best advice, which of course would be to get BOTH.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

But I get paid on the 1st....GGGRRRRR

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (enigmamdw)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by enigmamdw »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But I get paid on the 1st....GGGRRRRR
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]), I'm sure we can make it work.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can someone measure the distance between the mounting holes on their 91-98 SS to be sure? Measure center of bolt hole to center of the other bolt hole in millimeters.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just realized I had an old fairing in the basement...I measure approx. 60mm.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (Dutch900)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dutch900 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I just realized I had an old fairing in the basement...I measure approx. 60mm. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, looks like a no go for the 91-98.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Where are they actually coming from? (which shop/website) Anybody got pic of a 749/999??

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (saint1480)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by saint1480 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where are they actually coming from? (which shop/website) Anybody got pic of a 749/999??
</TD></TR></TABLE>

They are coming from http://www.speedzilla.com

I don't have any pics from the 749-999 yet.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

put my order in today. can't wait. are they in yet dave? are they in yet? huh? huh? c'mon tell me, are they in yet?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (slowpoke)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slowpoke »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">put my order in today. can't wait. are they in yet dave? are they in yet? huh? huh? c'mon tell me, are they in yet?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks man!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Hey, Dave...

The Supersport mirror in black appears to have a faux carbon-look to it. Is this for sure how it comes? The others all appear to be plain black plastic...

SS

Superbike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Mirror Group Purchase! (AZ Scott)

Hey Scott, the mirrors are also offered in carbon look, which is where the picture came from. I didn't think anyone would want them, so I just offered them in black, red, and yellow.

If you want carbon look, I can get it for you.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Scott, the mirrors are also offered in carbon look, which is where the picture came from. I didn't think anyone would want them, so I just offered them in black, red, and yellow.

If you want carbon look, I can get it for you.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Actuallly, that was my question, Scott just posted it for me. I kinda like the carbon look. Is it ugly, and I just have no taste? I can't decide which ones to get.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts